An incredible dolphin experience at Xcaret
Live your dream of swimming with dolphins earn about these adorable sea mammals by swimming with them at Xcaret.
A fin shake will be your welcome to an experience where you will hug them and watch how they dance and sing. Also, swim with them and let them push you softly through the water.
- Interaction with dolphins.
- Activities: Welcome, anatomy, physiology, behaviors, dolphin’s kiss, look, hug, sing, fast swim, claps, tail claps, free jumps, controlled free swimming, foot push, bar jump, and farewell.
- Life jacket.
- Use of towel and locker room.
- Hours: 11:30 a.m., 1:30 p.m. and 3:30 p.m. (subject to weather conditions). You must choose your schedule upon arrival at the park.
- Duration: 60 minutes (15 min instructions / 45 min interaction with dolphins).
- Activity for all ages. Children 8 years old or under a height of 3.6 ft must be accompanied by an adult (both pay). To swim with dolphins alone, it is required a minimum height of 3.6 ft (1 m), otherwise must be accompanied.
- Maximum capacity: 6 people.
- Activity not recommended for pregnant women and those who suffer from heart or ear problems; asthma, epilepsy, claustrophobia, hypertension, diabetes; with recent surgery, fractures or medical restrictions. Guests under alcohol influence cannot have access to the activity.
- Your purchase is valid for one year and has a Bad Weather Guarantee (only applies 24 hours in advance).
- Reservations that are cancelled more than two days in advance of the date of visit are subject to a 10% administration fee. Reservations cancelled in 2 days or less before the visit date, or in case of a no-show, are not refundable.