THE RIDE THAT PLUNGES YOU INTO THE WAVES
Take a seat on a fast boat, listen to the instructions of your guide, and hold on tight!
Feel how the speed increases, reaching up to 90 km/hr. Now it's time for the 360° turns, which will take you from one side to another in a fun and safe ride. Then your guide will make a pause to start with the immersions into the waves, that will soak you from head to toe.
Live one of the most extreme activities in Playa del Carmen and let the adrenaline take you over!
- Safety instructions
- Life jackets.
- Departures: 11:00 a.m.,11:40 a.m., 12:20 p.m., 1:00 p.m., 1:40 p.m., 2:20 p.m., 3:00 p.m., 3:40 p.m, and 4:20 p.m (subject to weather conditions). You must choose your schedule upon arrival at the park.
- Duration: 30 minutes (10 instructions / 20 on water).
- Minimum age required: 9 years or minimum height of 4.5 ft.
- Maximum capacity: 30 people.
- For children over 9 years of age.
- Children 15 years old and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Ages 16 and 17: their guardian must sign a responsibility letter authorizing them to travel alone.
- A liability waiver must be signed by all passengers.
- Activity not recommended for pregnant women and those who suffer from heart or ear problems; asthma, epilepsy, claustrophobia, hypertension, diabetes; with recent surgery, fractures or medical restrictions.
- Bring nothing that may fall overboard or get wet (safeguard your belongings in the locker provided for the activity).
- Your purchase is valid for one year and has a Bad Weather Guarantee (only applies 24 hours in advance).
- Reservations that are cancelled more than two days in advance of the date of visit are subject to a 10% administration fee. Reservations cancelled in 2 days or less before the visit date, or in case of a no-show, are not refundable.