ENJOY SNORKELING IN XCARET’S UNIQUE WAY
Have fun in a snorkeling tour in Playa del Carmen by traveling from Xcaret, Mexico's Majestic Paradise, to the INAH Reef, near the coast of the park.
Admire diverse marine life and diverse shapes and colors of coral, among which you can appreciate different types of fish. With Xcaret’s Snorkel Tour you can even see stingrays and sea turtles!
In addition, enjoy refreshing non-alcoholic beverages on the boat.
SNORKELING TOUR COMPANION
If you don't want to snorkel, you can travel as a companion and enjoy the charm of the sea surrounding you.
- Mask, fins, snorkel tube (free) and life vest (obligatory).
- Water and refreshments on board.
- Departures: 11:30 a.m., 1:00 p.m., 2:30 p.m., 4:00 p.m. (subject to weather conditions). You must choose your schedule upon arrival at the park.
- Duration: 1 h 30 min (15 min reef transfer / 15 min instructions / 45 min snorkel in the water / 15 min return transfer).
- Minimum age required: 3 years (children must know how to swim, have knowledge of snorkeling, and be accompanied by an adult with paid activity).
- Maximum depth: 7 to 16 ft.
- Maximum capacity: 30 people.
- Activity not recommended for pregnant women and those people who suffer from heart, ear, or back problems, asthma, epilepsy, hypertension or diabetes.
- Your purchase is valid for one year and has a Bad Weather Guarantee (only applies 24 hours in advance).
- Reservations that are cancelled more than two days in advance of the date of visit are subject to a 10% administration fee. Reservations cancelled in 2 days or less before the visit date, or in case of a no-show, are not refundable.