GIVE YOUR LITTLE ONES THE FUNNEST LESSONS OF NATURE
Currently, this activity will not be operating as part of our sanitation protocols.
At Xcaret Park, your children learn more about nature by living it closely.
With Adventure Kids, your children can feed small stingrays and interact with them in a safe and controlled environment. Afterwards, they put on snorkeling gear to swim with them in a quiet lagoon, where they will also meet other marine species.
Adventure Kids is one of the activities for children available at Xcaret. Surprise them with this unforgettable experience!
- Life vests.
- Snorkel gear.
- Hours: 11:00 a.m., 1:00 p.m., 3:00 p.m. (subject to weather conditions). You must choose your schedule upon arrival at the park.
- Duration: 40 minutes (15 feeding and interaction / 25 free swimming).
- Only for kids ages: 4 to 10.
- Maximum capacity: 10 people
- Activity for children only, adults are not allowed.
- A guardian must sign a responsibility letter authorizing them to participate.
- Does not include transportation, admission, photos or videos of the activity.
- Your purchase is valid for one year and has a Bad Weather Guarantee (only applies 24 hours in advance).
- Reservations that are cancelled more than two days in advance of the date of visit are subject to a 10% administration fee. Reservations cancelled in 2 days or less before the visit date, or in case of a no-show, are not refundable.