La Casa de la Playa
The best of a home combined with the best of a hotel
La Casa de la Playa is the first boutique hotel by Grupo Xcaret, a live sculpture in front of the ocean, designed by Architect David Quintana, which shows Mexico like you have never seen it before.
It’s located in the Riviera Maya, in front of an spectacular private beach surrounded by nature. Its Exclusively Your Way concept ensures personalized services and experiences tailored to your tastes and needs.
La Casa de la Playa offers 63 suites, haute cuisine restaurants and 100% sensory spaces, triggers of inspiration, joy and unforgettable memories.
EXCLUSIVELY YOUR WAY
- Accommodation in suites with their own personality and contemporary Mexican interior design with handmade details crafted by Mexican artisans and artists
- Unique benefits and exclusive activities in Grupo Xcaret parks
- Dining experiences at La Casa de la Playa, Hotel Xcaret Arte and Hotel Xcaret México
- Experience round-trip airport transportation in luxury vehicles. Please schedule this service at least 24 hours in advance of your stay to ensure availability
- 24-hour butler service
- Benefits at Muluk Spa (only for Wellness category suites)
Dinner in the Gran Tlachco theater
With backstage tour and ascent on a platform that takes you directly to the stage. The experience ends with a tasting menu and pairing while you enjoy the world famous México Espectacular show.
Private Dinner in Cenote Río Azul
Romantic evening accompanied by live jazz music, set deep in natural surroundings with a spectacular water spring.
Tour on the Río Prehispánico
A fascinating experience on a crystal-clear river that flows into the sea. An ideal setting for discovering pre-Columbian tales, enjoying comforting drinks and exquisite Mexican desserts, while feeling the sand on your feet.
Purification and New Being Ceremonies
Moving rituals that calm the mind, purify the soul and comfort the heart, taking place in the wonderful hideaways of Xel-Há.
Expert guides take you on an exclusive and completely safe caving tour in recently discovered caverns. An adventure that will connect you with Mother Earth.
Exclusively Your Way
Restaurants and Amenities
La Casa de la Playa is located in one of the most beautiful beaches in the Caribbean and where you will find exquisite details in each of the 63 suites with spacious spaces and their defined personality.
- Tuch de Luna: flavors of Mexico by chef Martha Ortiz
- Estero: cuisine immersed in Mexico and Peru by chef Virgilio Martínez
- Centli: gastronomy from the South of Mexico by the Rivera-Río brothers
- Lumbre: gastronomy from the North of Mexico by the Rivera-Río brothers
- Chocolatería: chocolate boutique by Mao Montiel
- Bodega: a place for savoring mezcal and tequila
- Cava: an exclusive wine selection by sommelier Sandra Fernández
- Sky Bar: mixology, music and a panoramic view to the Caribbean Sea
- Lobby Bar: 24-hour service with a relaxed atmosphere
- Wet Bar: a spectacular bar inside the main infinity pool
- Cuarto de las Maravillas: Concept Store curated by designer Carla Fernández
- Muluk Spa: first class spa with cabins and facilities overlooking the sea ($)
- Library, gym and paddle courts
Get details of the amenities at La Casa de la Playa
Where is La Casa de la Playa?
- In the Riviera Maya, facing the Caribbean Sea
- Just 45 minutes from Cancun International Airport (CUN)
- 45 minutes from Tulum
- 5 minutes from Xcaret park