STINGRAY SEA TREK®
WALK THROUGH THE NATURAL HABITAT OF STINGRAYS
Currently, this activity will not be operating as part of our sanitation protocols.
Put on a Sea Trek® helmet that will allow to take a walk under the sea while breathing like on the surface, and interact with stingrays.
Begin your experience with a briefing on what you are going to experience. Then, try on the Sea Trek® helmet, which must fit well for the activity, and descend to the seabed by taking a few steps; this will allow you to adapt to the helmet and the surroundings.
This innovative activity allows you to breathe at a depth of 3.5 meters as if you were on the surface. Let the experts of Xcaret guide you through the natural habitat of stingrays, to see them very close to you!
Meet the stingrays of Xcaret without having to swim!
- Sea Trek® helmet.
- Diving shoes (only during the activity).
- Hours: 11:30 a.m. 12:30 p.m., 1:30 p.m., 2:30 p.m., 3:30 p.m. (subject to weather conditions). You must choose your schedule upon arrival at the park.
- Duration: 40 minutes (15 min safety instructions and orientation talk / 25 min interaction).
- Minimum age required: 8 years ( important to try on the helmet).
- Maximum depth: 16 ft.
- Maximum capacity: 30 people.
- Activity not recommended for pregnant women and those who suffer heart or ear problems, asthma, epilepsy, claustrophobia, hypertension, diabetes; with recent surgery, fractures, or medical restrictions.
- Your purchase is valid for one year and has a Bad Weather Guarantee (only applies 24 hours in advance).
- Reservations that are cancelled more than two days in advance of the date of visit are subject to a 10% administration fee. Reservations cancelled in 2 days or less before the visit date, or in case of a no-show, are not refundable.