TOUR TULUM - XEL-HÁ
Board a comfortable panoramic bus that will take you to Tulum, one of the last Mayan cities that existed. Visit the Castle, the Temple of the Wind God, the Temple of the Descending God, and the Temple of the Frescoes, among other structures at the archaeological site. Also, you will have access to Xel-Há, to enjoy the jungle and the natural wonders of the Riviera Maya.
Schedule: Tuesday to Sunday.
Transportation: Between 7:00 a.m. and 9:00 a.m. depending on the location of your hotel.
Kids: Under 4 years old get free admission.* From 5 to 11 get half off the adult ticket price.*
*Must present an ID at the Park’s ticket booth.
- Round-trip transportation on a panoramic bus or luxury van from Cancun and Riviera Maya.
- Access and guided tour at the Tulum archaeological site (45 min guided tour and 45 min free time).
- Certified bilingual guide.
- Train at the entrance/exit of the archaeological site (subject to availability).
- Admission to Xel-Há park at 12:00 p.m.
- Unlimited snorkeling in the inlet and river floating on inner tubes.
- Scenic Lighthouse with 360° views and a fun descent into a refreshing water landing.
- World of Adventure: zip-lines, five-meter jumps, and different rope games.
- Special activities for kids at the Children’s Playground.
- Hikes through jungle paths.
- Unlimited food and drinks and domestic open bar.
- Life jackets, inner tubes and bicycles.
- Use of snorkeling equipment with a free snorkel.
- Rest areas with lounge chairs and hammocks.
- Dressing rooms, bathrooms, lockers, showers and a towel.
- Other services (WiFi, ATMs and shops).
Advanced Purchase +7 days:
Advanced Purchase +7 days
*Only applies to Parks Admissions and Tours.