MEET THE BOTTOM OF THE SEA WITHOUT SWIMMING
With the innovative Sea Trek® helmet, you'll be able to walk and breathe on the bottom of the sea, just like on the surface!
You’ll be welcomed into a special area, where the guides explain the simple use of the Sea Trek® helmet and about the activity. Next, you must try on the helmet; it must fit well to enjoy the activity.
Afterwards, you will descend some steps to the seabed. This descent is little by little, so you become familiarized to the water environment and the use of the helmet. Once you reach the bottom, you will be guided by a path marked by railings, for a more comfortable underwater walk.
Breathe in a natural way and enjoy the scenery that surrounds you!
- Sea Trek® individual helmet.
- Diving shoes (only during the activity).
- Hours: 11:15 a.m., 11:45 a.m., 12:30 p.m., 1:15 p.m., 2:00 p.m., 2:45 p.m., 3:30 p.m., 4:15 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. (subject to weather conditions). Confirm your activity upon arrival at the park to choose your schedule.
- Duration: 30 minutes (20-22 min under the sea).
- Minimum age required: 8 years (it’s important to try on the helmet, it must adjust well to enjoy the activity).
- Maximum depth: 23 ft.
- Maximum capacity: 30 people.
- Activity not recommended for pregnant women and those who suffer from heart or ear problems, asthma, epilepsy, claustrophobia, hypertension or diabetes; with recent surgery, fractures or serious injury.
- Your purchase is valid for one year and has a Bad Weather Guarantee (only applies 24 hours in advance).
- Reservations that are cancelled more than two days in advance of the date of visit are subject to a 10% administration fee. Reservations cancelled in 2 days or less before the visit date, or in case of a no-show, are not refundable.