VISIT THE SANCTUARY OF THE “WINGS UNDER THE SEA”
Enter the stingray sanctuary of the Mexican Caribbean; like their nurse shark cousins, this is a very friendly species to interact with. Swimming with stingrays is an adventure that you’ll never forget.
Begin your activity on a platform where you'll see them up from up close, feed them and even feel the softness of their fins. During the activity, a coach will guide you with very important information about the rays and their role in the marine world.
Next, you will snorkel in very clear and calm waters, ideal for admiring the way they move as if they were flying under the sea.
Enjoy this encounter in a natural paradise!
- Talk about stingrays.
- Stingrays interaction on platform.
- Use of snorkel gear.
- Time to snorkel with stingrays with the supervision of professional trainers.
- Hours: from 11:15 a.m., 12:30 p.m., 1:45 p.m., 3:00 p.m., 4:15 p.m. (subject to weather conditions). You must choose your schedule upon arrival at the park.
- Duration: 45 minutes.
- Minimum age required: 4 years (children under 10 years must be accompanied by an adult).
- Maximum capacity: 7 people.
- Activity not recommended for pregnant women and those who suffer from heart or ear problems, asthma, epilepsy, claustrophobia, hypertension, diabetes; with recent surgery, fractures, or medical restrictions.
- Minors 10 and older can do the activity alone.
- Age and height requirements are mandatory.
- Your purchase is valid for one year and has a Bad Weather Guarantee (only applies 24 hours in advance).
- Reservations that are cancelled more than two days in advance of the date of visit are subject to a 10% administration fee. Reservations cancelled in 2 days or less before the visit date, or in case of a no-show, are not refundable.