Glide through the treetops on traditional zip-lines or, why not?, in a hammock! Enter the depths of the earth in underground paths full of stalactites and stalagmites, or explore the Mayan jungle in fun amphibious vehicles. If the hunger of a caveman takes hold of you, you will enjoy unlimited food and beverages at the buffet. Definitely, this park on the outskirts of Playa del Carmen is what your adventurous spirit is looking for.
Toboganxote is opening soon, the newest attraction at Xplor that combines four types of descent on a raft. The journey starts at 135 ft (41 m) tall to slide by the sphere, half-wave, whirlpool, and tornado, to end in a refreshing wave pool. Are you ready to have fun at Xplor’s newest adventure? (UPCOMING).
- Two circuits with seven zip-lines each (2.4 mi total distance), which include the tallest in Riviera Maya.
- Amphibious vehicle to drive through the jungle and flooded caves.
- Toboganxote (UPCOMING), a raft tour by four types of descent and a wave pool: sphere, half-wave, whirlpool, and tornado.
- Paddling with special hand paddles along an underground river.
- Stalactite River Swim inside ancient caves.
- Hammock Splash.
- Spelunking hike.
- Unlimited snacks and non-alcoholic beverages (oatmeal cookies, fruit, smoothies, and flavored fresh waters).
- Buffet lunch.
- Locker for two.
- Rest areas, dressing rooms and restrooms.
- Other services (WiFi, ATM and shops).
- Free parking.
- Remember to bring your printed proof of purchase.
- Wear a swimsuit, water shoes and use insect repellent. Bring an extra change of clothes and a towel.
- Only the use of sunblock and sunscreen containing titanium oxide and zinc oxide are allowed in the park.
- Bring cash or a credit card to purchase souvenirs or the pictures of your visit.
- Children over 4.5 ft but under 12 years of age, must present an ID to verify their age at the park’s ticket booths.
- If you are a mother-to-be, certain activities are off-limits.
- Certain park activities are not recommended if you suffer from a heart condition, fear of heights, back pain; or if you are recovering from a recent surgery or if you get dizzy easily.
- For the Zip-lines the minimum height required is 3.6 ft. The minimum weight required is 88 lbs and a maximum of 300 lbs. The circumference capacity of the harness belt is 47 in (120 cm) and 25 in (65 cm) for the legs. In the case of children, the harness must fit properly and have a minimum height of 3.6 ft (1.10 m). If it doesn't, for their own safety, they won't be able to perform the activity.
- Transportation from Cancun, Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya is included if you add it at the moment of purchase.
- Reservations cancelled more than two days in advance of the date of visit are subject to a 10% administration fee. Reservations cancelled in 2 days or less before the visit date, or in case of a no-show, are non-refundable.
- It is not possible to make date changes the same day of your visit.