Playa del Carmen Excursions: Xplor Fuego Admission
The only unlimited nighttime adventure
Dare to live the adventure at night in Xplor Fuego, the park with activities in Playa del Carmen that will ignite your adrenaline. Get on an amphibious vehicle and ride through the Mayan jungle, fly through the starry sky on Cancun zip-lines, explore the underground world of the Riviera Maya through stalactites rivers while swimming or rafting and splash in the waters of a cenote on a hammock.
Finally, at Xplor Fuego, adventure activities are accompanied by an unlimited buffet at El Troglodita restaurant to recover your strength.
Must present an ID at the Park’s ticket booth.
About your Xplor Fuego admission
- A circuit of seven zip lines, which includes the tallest in the Riviera Maya.
- Driving an amphibious vehicle along a 3-mile (5 km) circuit of jungle and caves.
- Swim in the 383 yard (350 m) stalactite river inside ancient caves.
- Paddling with special hand paddles along a 623-yard (570 m) underground river.
- Hammock Splash.
- Spelunking hike.
- BBQ buffet with delicious ribs (vegetarian options available).
- Unlimited non-alcoholic beverages (coffee, hot chocolate, and fresh flavored waters).
- Locker for two.
- Rest areas, dressing rooms and restrooms.
- Other services (ATM, WiFi and gift shops).
- Free parking.
- Wear a swimsuit, water shoes and comfortable clothing. Additionally, bring an extra change of clothes and a towel.
- Only use of sunblock and sunscreen containing titanium oxide and zinc oxide are allowed in the park.
- Remember to bring cash or a credit card to purchase souvenirs, get the photos of your visit, or enjoy an Optional Activity.
- Children over 4.5 ft but under 12 years of age must present an ID to verify their age at the park’s ticket booths.
- Some activities are not suitable for pregnant women.
- Certain park activities are not recommended if you suffer from a heart condition, fear of heights, back pain; if you are recovering from recent surgery or if you get dizzy easily.
- For the Zip-lines the minimum height required is 3.6 ft. The minimum weight required is 88 lbs and a maximum of 300 lbs. The circumference capacity of the harness belt is 47 in (120 cm) and 25 in (65 cm) for the legs. In the case of children, the harness must fit properly and have a minimum height of 3.6 ft (1.10 m). If it doesn't, for their own safety, they won't be able to perform the activity.
- Activities have special requirements of height and weight. For Amphibious Vehicles, the minimum height is 3.6 ft (1.10 m); for Rafts and Stalactite River Swimming is 3.3 ft (1 m) tall and 300 lbs (136 kg) of weight.
- Transportation from Cancun, Playa del Carmen, and Riviera Maya is included if you add it at the moment of purchase.
- Reservations cancelled more than 2 days prior to your original booking date are subject to a 10% charge for administrative fees; cancellations made between 0 and 2 days prior to your original booking date, or in the case of no-shows or not using your coupon, are nonrefundable. Any change on your booking date is subject to an adjustment in the price.
- It is not possible to make date changes the same day of your visit.
About the destination
What are the best ziplining in Cancun?
At Cancun there are two zip-lines parks that stand out from the rest, Xplor and Xplor Fuego. It should be noted that it is the same park, what changes is the schedule. Xplor is a day park with 14 zip lines, and Xplor Fuego is a night park where you will slide down seven zip lines illuminated by fire at all times.
Is ziplining safe in Cancun?
Totally safe! Of course, there are security guidelines you’ll have to follow and some minor restrictions to make ziplining in Cancun the safest in the world: the minimum height required is 3.6 ft. The minimum weight required is 88 lbs and a maximum of 300 lbs. The circumference capacity of the harness belt is 47 in (120 cm) and 25 in (65 cm) for the legs. In the case of children, the harness must fit properly and have a minimum height of 3.6 ft (1.10 m).
Is Xplor zipline safe?
Yes. To ensure the best and safest experience, all personnel is fully trained to operate the zip lines. Also, the equipment is first class at every step. Learn all the information here: https://www.xplor.travel/en/safety-and-recomendations/
How deep is the river at Xplor?
It varies along the way. The depth of the underground rivers at Xplor and Xplor Fuego, for either the raft or swimming activities is between 2 ft and 16 ft. Of course, the use of life jacket is mandatory at all times.
Is Xplor Fuego better than Xplor?
Is not about which park is better since both are very similar and have mostly the same activities. The main difference are the opening hours, Xplor is a day park and Xplor Fuego is a night park, it's up to you to decide when to experience adventure during your vacations in Cancun and Riviera Maya.
*Only applies to Parks Admissions and Tours.