Playa del Carmen Excursions: Xplor Fuego Admission
The only unlimited nighttime adventure
Dare to live the adventure at night in Xplor Fuego, the park with activities in Playa del Carmen that will ignite your adrenaline. Get on an amphibious vehicle and ride through the Mayan jungle, fly through the starry sky on Cancun zip-lines, explore the underground world of the Riviera Maya through stalactites rivers while swimming or rafting and splash in the waters of a cenote on a hammock.
Finally, at Xplor Fuego, adventure activities are accompanied by an unlimited buffet at El Troglodita restaurant to recover your strength.
Schedule: Monday to Saturday from 5:30 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. Subject to change due to official regulations.
Minimum age: 5 years old.
Kids: From 5 to 11 get half off the adult ticket price.
Must present an ID at the Park’s ticket booth.
- A circuit of seven zip lines, which includes the tallest in the Riviera Maya.
- Driving an amphibious vehicle along a 3-mile (5 km) circuit of jungle and caves.
- Swim in the 383 yard (350 m) stalactite river inside ancient caves.
- Paddling with special hand paddles along a 623-yard (570 m) underground river.
- Hammock Splash.
- Spelunking hike.
- BBQ buffet with delicious ribs (vegetarian options available).
- Unlimited non-alcoholic beverages (coffee, hot chocolate, and fresh flavored waters).
- Locker for two.
- Rest areas, dressing rooms and restrooms.
- Other services (ATM, WiFi and gift shops).
- Free parking.
Visitors also love:
Advanced Purchase +7 days:
Advanced Purchase +7 days
*Only applies to Parks Admissions and Tours.