Xcaret and Xplor Package
With the Xcaret and Xplor package you will have adventure, nature and culture
Experience the best of Mexico at Xcaret, an amazing place with underground rivers and nature in every corner that will amaze you. Visit the Coral Reef Aquarium, the Butterfly Pavilion and the spectacular Aviary. To close with a bang, marvel at Xcaret México Espectacular, a staging with more than 300 artists on stage that will make you feel Mexico on your soul.
In Xplor, you will find an adventure through the jungle driving an amphibious vehicle, the highest zip lines in the Riviera Maya, underground rivers to swim and row a raft, slide in an impressive 5-in-1 Toboganxote, as well as an Underground Expedition with magnificent scenes below the surface.
- • Swim by underground rivers.
- • Discover nature at the Coral Reef Aquarium, the Butterfly Pavillion, and the Aviary.
- • Walk by jungle paths.
- • Attend a fantastic presentation, Xcaret México Espectacular.
- • Visit archaeological zones.
- • Live the Mexican culture in its folkloric shows such as the Horse Exhibition, Papantla Flyers, and pre-Hispanic Dances.
- • The tallest zip-lines in the Riviera Maya.
- • Drive an amphibious vehicle by caves, bridges, and jungle trails.
- • Live the thrill of rafting down our Toboganxote, a 5-in-1 waterslide that ends in a wave pool. (Coming soon).
- • Swim and paddle in a river of stalactites beneath the Earth's surface.
- • Discover caverns and underground rivers during different activities.
- • Tasty buffet lunch and non-alcoholic beverages to recover your energy.
Available: Xcaret opens all year round from 8:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Xplor Monday to Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Minimun Age: 5 years.
Children: Children from 5 to 11 years get a 25% discount on the adult ticket price.*. At Xcaret, kids up to 4 years enter for free.
*Indispensable presentar identificación en las taquillas del Parque.
- Access to Plus Area facilities (dressing rooms, restrooms and lockers).
- One lunch buffet. Includes one beer and unlimited non-alcoholic beverages (soft drinks, flavored waters, and coffee) while consuming food.
- Tours in three underground rivers (a secure bag service for your belongings prior to during the river journey is included).
- Xcaret México Espectacular presentation.
- Access to the beach, inlet and natural pools.
- Visits to the Butterfly Pavilion, Coral Reef Aquarium and the Aviary.
- Children’s World, a place of fun exclusively for the little ones.
- Horse Exhibition, Papantla Flying Men and Pre-Hispanic Dances.
- Tropical jungle trail.
- Use of fins and snorkel mask with integrated tube (requires a refundable deposit of 10 USD)
- Life jackets and inner tubes.
- Lounge chairs, hammocks and rest areas.
- Restrooms, dressing rooms and showers.
- Other services (WiFi, ATM and shops).
- Free parking.
- Two circuits with seven zip-lines each (2.4 mi total distance), which include the tallest in Riviera Maya.
- Amphibious vehicle to drive through the jungle and flooded caves.
- New activity: Underground Expedition. 800 yards of a fun cavernous adventure.
- Paddling with special hand paddles along an underground river.
- Stalactite River Swim inside ancient caves.
- Hammock Splash.
- Entrance to the Toboganxote (Coming soon).
- Spelunking hike.
- Unlimited snacks and non-alcoholic beverages (oatmeal cookies, fruit, smoothies, and flavored fresh waters).
- Buffet lunch.
- Locker for two.
- Rest areas, dressing rooms and restrooms.
- Free parking.
- Activities at Xplor Park are recommended for children of 5 years and older (must be accompanied by an adult at all moments). NOTE: for some activities, there is a minimum height of 3.6 ft (1.10 m) and a minimum weight of 88 lbs (40 kg).
- For your visit, wear a swimsuit, watershoes, and comfortable clothing.
- Bring a change of clothes and a towel.
- Use a cap or hat, and sunglasses.
- If you included transportation, confirm time and place for pickup.
- Sunscreen and insect repellent used in the park must only contain titanium dioxide and zinc oxide.
- Bring cash or credit card for souvenirs, an Optional Activity in Xcaret, or for the photographs of your visit.
- Xcaret opens every day from 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Xplor Riviera Maya opens Monday to Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Visitors with disabilities should always be accompanied by a family member or friend that can assist them at all times.
- Some activities are not recommended for persons with heart problems, fear of heights, claustrophobia, those who get dizzy easily, with recent surgeries, back pain, who weigh more than 300 lbs, or pregnant women. Zip-lines have a minimum height requirement of 4.5 ft and a minimum weight requirement of 88 lbs.
- The minimum recommended age for Xplor is 5 years.
- Free admission for children 4 years old and under at Xcaret. At both parks, from 5 to 11 years old get a 25% discount on the adult ticket price. An official ID must be presented at the Park’s ticket booths. In case this isn’t possible, the child’s rate will apply to those who measure between 3 and 4.5 ft.
- Reservations cancelled more than two days in advance of the original date of visit are subject to a 10% administration fee. Reservations cancelled in 2 days or less before the visit date, or in case of a no-show, are not refundable. Any change of the booking date is subject to an adjustment in the price.
- It is not possible to make date changes the same day of your visit.
Get your admission in advance.
We have limited capacity, secure your place.
*Only applies to tickets to Parks and Tours.