Discover Xenses, a theme park of optical illusions, fantastic scenarios and more
What is Xenses Park?
Xenses is the only half-day theme park in Playa del Carmen and the Riviera Maya to rediscover your senses. Feel like a bird on the Bird Flight zip-line or slide in the fast waterslide that leads into a cavern. You'll question reality when you visit Town, where you don't know if you're going up or down, if up is down or down is up, and let your senses guide you in Xensatorium, a cavern in pitch black darkness that houses all the ecosystems of the planet. Open your perception to the hidden optical illusions in Xenses, a Cancun theme park where nothing is what it seems.
Must present an ID at the Park’s ticket booth.
About your Xenses Admission
Half day experience in two paths of activities and more than 50 fantastic scenarios:
- Pinwheel, the departure point where the magic begins.
- Path of Feeling: a fun Way of Dwarfs and Giants; different ecosystems in pitch black darkness at Xensatorium; a walk beneath the Earth in the Labyrinth of Underground Arteries; a place full of nature in The Eden; and a refreshing Xitric Garden in this trail known before as Consensible Circuit.
- Path of Doing: get wondered with a big red Heartbeat; an original and nonsensical Town; a waterslide in Slip; a hover in the sky in Bird Flight; floating down the stream in Riverlaxing; and getting covered in mud from head to toe in the Sludgerie.
- Incredible moments in visual games, optical illusions, and fantastic scenarios.
- A Giftery to purchase very special souvenirs.
- The Xnack area to delight yourself with tasty snacks and regain your energy (with extra cost).
- Lockers, restrooms and showers.
- ATM and WiFi.
- Free parking.
- Wear a swimsuit, water shoes and comfortable clothing. Additionally, bring an extra change of clothes and a towel.
- Only use of sunblock and sunscreen containing titanium oxide and zinc oxide are allowed in the park.
- Remember to bring cash or a credit card to purchase souvenirs, get the photos of your visit, or enjoy an Optional Activity.
- To enter the park alone, it is essential to be over 18 years old. Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- Xenses is approximately a five-hour experience.
- Visitors with disabilities should always be accompanied by a family member or friend that can assist them at all times.
- Some activities are not recommended for persons with heart problems, fear of heights, claustrophobia, those who get dizzy easily, with recent surgeries, back pain, who weigh more than 300 lbs, or pregnant women.
- An official ID must be presented at the Park’s ticket booths. In case this isn’t possible, the child’s rate will apply to those who measure between 3 and 4.5 ft.
- Slip and Bird Flight activities include water areas with a depth between 3.6 and 5.6 ft. It is recommended that for these activities, children under 4.2 ft, as well as adults and children who don't know how to swim, don’t participate. Both activities are done individually.
- The Bird Flight activity is recommended for children starting from five years old, with a minimum weight of 66 lbs (30 kg); the maximum weight allowed is 299 lbs (136 kg).
- Activities including Xensatorium, Slid, Bird Flight, Riverlaxing, Sludgerie, Rain, and Xauna are not recommended for pregnant women or individuals with epilepsy.
- Reservations cancelled more than two days in advance of the original date of visit are subject to a 10% administration fee. Reservations cancelled in 2 days or less before the visit date, or in case of a no-show, are not refundable. Any change of the booking date is subject to an adjustment in the price.
- It is not possible to make date changes the same day of your visit.
- Avoid using a selfie stick, a floating cane or a handler for sport cameras during the activities.
- Smoking Control: At Grupo Xcaret we comply with government regulations by offering smoke-free and emission-free spaces. For smoking, we have designated exclusive areas restricted for minors, pregnant women, senior citizens, and people with cardiovascular and pulmonary health problems.
- Roundtrip transportation from your hotel is available at an additional cost. It’s only included if you give a click on “add Transportation” at the moment of purchase, and you must select your hotel or a meeting point.
- Skip lines! You have direct access to the park.
- The pickup time depends on your hotel’s location. Once you select it from the list, you will have the exact hour, and please, be on time at the lobby or meeting point.
- You will have the returning hour before arriving at the park. The exact drop off time is according to the location of your hotel.
About the destination
Is Xenses kid friendly?
Yes, most of the activities can be enjoyed by children ages 5 and up. Children from 5 to 11 years get a 25% discount on the adult ticket price.
How does Xenses park work?
The mystery of Xenses is part of its charm, so it's better to not know it. What you can discover is that is a trip for your senses, and that what you are feeling is almost indescribable. Come and live it!
What should I wear to Xenses park?
Comfortable beachwear, you are going to get wet. An extra change of clothes, water shoes and a towel. At Xenses you have locker rooms to store all your belongings included in your admission.
Who owns Xenses?
Xenses is park of Grupo Xcaret, which is own by the architect Miguel Quintana Pali. He is also CEO.
What is Riviera Maya known for?
Riviera Maya is famous for its white sand beaches, resorts facing the Caribbean Sea, water parks and tours, archaeological sites and much more. Click here to discover all you can do at Riviera Maya: https://www.xcaret.com/en/cancun-theme-parks/
Get your admission in advance.
We have limited capacity, secure your place.
*Only applies to tickets to Parks and Tours.