Tour Xichén Deluxe
From March 20th, 2020, and until further notice, reservations and operation of the Xichén Deluxe and Xichén Clásico Tours will be suspended, as part of the current prevention steps.
From March 20th, 2020, and until further notice, reservations and operation of the Xichén Deluxe and Xichén Clásico Tours will be suspended, as part of the current prevention steps.Because you know you can always improve, visit Chichén Itzá with the deluxe version of Xichén. In addition to the archaeological site of Chichén Itzá you can visit the beautiful city of Valladolid, where you will enjoy a delicious buffet at the exclusive La Casona restaurant and visit the Zací Mayan cenote. A deluxe tour for those who know how to pamper themselves.
- Round-trip transportation on a panoramic bus or luxury van from Cancun and Riviera Maya.
- Access to the Chichén Itzá archaeological site.
- Tour with certified bilingual guide (1 h 15 min approximately) and free time at Chichén Itzá (1 h approximately).
- Trilingual guide on Wednesdays (Spanish, English and French).
- Radio guide device with earpieces.
- Visit to Zací cenote in Valladolid (no swimming activity).
- Bottle of water with bottle holder at the archaeological site.
- Soft drinks, water and beer at the end of the tour in Chichén Itzá.
- Refreshing towel.
- Light gourmet breakfast on board the bus (baguette, fresh juice, muffin and coffee).
- Buffet meal of Yucatan specialties and unlimited beer and non-alcoholic beverages at La Casona de Valladolid restaurant.
- You must bring the printed proof of purchase of your tour.
- Confirm the time and location of your pickup.
- Wear fresh clothes, comfortable shoes for walking, hat and sunglasses.
- Sunscreen and insect repellent must only have titanium dioxide and zinc oxide.
- Bring cash or credit card to buy souvenirs and for personal expenses.
- Duration: approximately 12 hours.
- There is an additional tax fee for the use of video cameras inside the archaeological site, not included in the tour price.
- Children over 4.5 ft but under 12 years of age must present an ID to verify their age when boarding the transportation.
- Reservations cancelled more than 2 days prior to your booking date are subject to a 10% charge for administrative fees; those cancelled between 0 and 2 days prior to your booking date, or in the case of no-shows or not using your coupon, are non-refundable. Any change of the booking date is subject to an adjustment in the price.
- It is not possible to make date changes the same day of your visit.