“Vino de México Xcaret” Wine Cellar
Walk through its underground corridors that houses 180 labels of fine Mexican wine
Included in your admission
Below the Main Plaza you will find one of the best wine cellars in Mexico: “Vino de México Xcaret”. This cellar houses 180 labels of fine Mexican wine, and a collection of items for production and tasting.
Walk through its underground corridors and stone carved chambers, that preserve more than 400 years of Mexican wine history. In addition, it`s the perfect place for weddings and special events for small groups over 10 people.
5-COURSE WINE TASTING
When reserving a 5-course tasting, you will enter different rooms of the “Vino de México Xcaret” wine cellar. At each area, you will have a detailed explanation, as well as the tasted wine labels. The experience includes two varieties of white wine, two of red wine, and fantastic dessert wine in the end.
The Sommelier and the chef will take you on a journey of flavors where each wine complements the tasting time. A magnificent journey through Mexican wine that will leave a pleasant taste in your mouth.
Duration: 55 min.
Hours: 12:30 p.m.; 2:00 p.m.; 3:30 p.m.; 5:00 p.m.
Ages: For the entire family
- 5-course tastintg
- Explanation by our sommelier
- Must book your place at the time of your arrival to the park and choose the available schedule
- Duration: 55 min
- Maximum capacity: 12 guests
- This is an adult-oriented experience. However, there is a special meny for children which do not include alcoholic beverages.
- It is necesarry to show an official I.D. to taste wine.
- Does not include entrance to Xcaret park, photos or videos.
- Your purchase is valid for one year.
- Reservations that are cancelled more than two days in advance of the date of visit are subject to a 10% administration fee. Reservations cancelled in 2 days or less before the visit date, or in case of a no-show, are not refundable.
*Only applies to tickets to Parks and Tours.