SWIM WITH DOLPHINS INTERAX
Interact and swim with dolphins at Xcaret
Spend an incredible time with dolphins at Xcaret with an activity where you will learn important facts about dolphins: their diet, how they have fun, and the reach of their intelligence.
In addition, you will have free swimming time with them and will receive a cute kiss from these sea mammals.
- Interaction with dolphins.
- Activities: Welcome, anatomy, physiology, behaviors, dolphin’s kiss, hug, sing, claps, tail claps, free jumps, controlled free swimming, and farewell.
- Life jacket.
- Use of towel and locker room.
- Hours: You must choose your schedule upon arrival at the park (subject to weather conditions).
- Duration: 45 minutes (15 min instructions / 30 min interaction with dolphins).
- Activity for all ages. Children 8 years old or under a height of 3.6 ft must be accompanied by an adult (both pay). To swim with dolphins alone, it is required a minimum height of 3.6 ft (1 m), otherwise must be accompanied.
- Maximum capacity: 10 people.
- Activity not recommended for pregnant women and those who suffer from heart or ear problems; asthma, epilepsy, claustrophobia, hypertension, diabetes; with recent surgery, fractures or medical restrictions. Guests under alcohol influence cannot have access to the activity.
- Your purchase is valid for one year and has a Bad Weather Guarantee (only applies 24 hours in advance).
- Reservations that are cancelled more than two days in advance of the date of visit are subject to a 10% administration fee. Reservations cancelled in 2 days or less before the visit date, or in case of a no-show, are not refundable.