Sea Trek® at Xel-Há
Walk by Xel-Há’s seabed
Would you like to explore the bottom of the sea on your next vacation in Cancun and Riviera Maya? At Xel-Há, you can try the Sea Trek® activity! And best of all, you don't need to know how to swim.
After a short introduction talk, try on the special helmet and receive instructions to use it. Once the helmet and diving boots are ready, being the descent to discover the beautiful underwater landscape of the Mexican Caribbean.
Thanks to the helmet design, you can naturally breathe while submerged, plus it does not require prior training or carrying an oxygen tank on your back. Just get marveled by the view and enjoy the landscape and fish surrounding you during this underwater walk.
Book your activity and choose a time as soon you arrive at the park. Have a fantastic and fun experience of your day in Xel-Há.
Duration: 40 min.
Hours: 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (every 40 min).
Minimum age: 8 years old
- Tour led by certified guides.
- Individual Sea Trek® helmet
- Diving shoes (only during activity).
- Activities subject to weather conditions. You must choose your schedule upon arrival at the park.
- Duration: 40 min (10 min introduction and 20 to 30 min of seabed walk)
- The minimum age to participate is 8 years old and must be at least 3’11” (1.20 m) tall.
- Important to fit the helmet well to participate.
- Visitors up to 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult at all moment.
- Activity not recommended for pregnant women or those suspected of being pregnant, and for people with asthma, claustrophobia, hipertension, diabetes, heart condition, back problems, epilepsy, or recent injuries or surgeries.
- Please, only use chemical-free sunscreen and sunblock. It is recommended to take a shower before entering the inlet.
- Photos are available at an additional cost.
Quote your activity
Your optional activity requires an admission, you can add both here. Your visit date will be the same as the date of your optional activity.
*Only applies to tickets to Parks and Tours.