There ain’t no party like a Mexican party, and on the water, in Cancun, even better! Get on a colorful trajinera that will take you through the channels of Xoximilco while you taste the best of Mexican cuisine in the company of new friends and mariachi music. When you arrive at the park you will be greeted with a Mexican carnival, where you can play traditional games. Leave your inhibitions behind and surrender yourself to the party spirit of Xoximilco.
Temporary, the fresh flavored-waters and 'esquites' at the Welcome Carnival will not be available, and the Mojigangas show as well. Also and due to the contingency, each gondola has a maximum capacity of 10 guests.
- Carnival-type games at the start of the evening.
- Mexican gondola ride through festive canals.
- Dinner with the distinct flavors of Mexican cuisine.
- Open bar of beer, tequila, rum, and vodka, with soft drinks and aguas frescas.
- Different ensembles playing traditional live music: mariachi, norteño, ranchero, jarana marimba, and banda de pueblo.
- Personal and personable host who will accompany you during the tour with games, information about the dishes, and the guarantee of fun.
- Duration: 3 hours approximately.
- Other services (ATM and shops).
- Free parking.
- Book in advance to ensure your admission and bring printed proof of your purchase.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes; we recommend that you wear long pants.
- All insect repellent used in the park must be biodegradable.
- Bring extra cash or a credit card for souvenirs and photos.
- Departure time of Mexican Gondolas is from 8:00 p.m. to 8:45 p.m.
- Duration: approximately 3 hours.
- Children over 4.5 ft. but under 12 years of age must present an ID to verify their age (in both cases children must show an ID at park ticket booths).
- Transportation from Cancun, Playa del Carmen, and Riviera Maya is included if you add it at the moment of purchase.
- Reservations cancelled more than 2 days prior to your booking date are subject to a 10% charge for administrative fees; those cancelled between 0 and 2 days prior to your booking date, or in the case of no-shows or not using your coupon, are non-refundable. Any change of the booking date is subject to an adjustment in the price.
- It is not possible to make a change of date the same day of your visit.
- The maximum weight per gondola is 6614 lbs (20 guests approximately).