Cancun Excursions: Xoximilco admission
The most fun you can have at night in Cancun and Riviera Maya
The Mexican parties are the best, and on the water, in Cancun, even better! Hop on a colorful Mexican gondola that will take you through the canals of Xoximilco while you taste the best of Mexican cuisine. Get in the mood with an open bar of beer and tequila, in the company of new friends, mariachi music and a fun personal host. Upon arrival you will be greeted with a Mexican carnival where you can play traditional Mexican games and enjoy a festive musical surprise. Surrender to the party ambiance of Xoximilco Cancun.
Temporary, the fresh flavored-waters and 'esquites' at the Welcome Carnival will not be available, and the Mojigangas show as well. Also, gondola’s capacity is subject to change due to official regulations because of the contingency.
Schedule: Monday to Saturday from 7:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. Subject to change due to official regulations
Minimum age: 5 years old.
Kids: From 5 to 11 get half off the adult ticket price.
Must present an ID at the Park’s ticket booth.
- Carnival-type games at the start of the evening.
- Mexican gondola ride through festive canals.
- Dinner with the distinct flavors of Mexican cuisine.
- Open bar of beer, tequila, rum, and vodka, with soft drinks and aguas frescas.
- Different ensembles playing traditional live music: mariachi, norteño, ranchero, jarana marimba, and banda de pueblo.
- Personal and personable host who will accompany you during the tour with games, information about the dishes, and the guarantee of fun.
- Duration: 3 hours approximately.
- Other services (ATM and shops).
- Free parking.
Visitors also love:
Advanced Purchase +7 days:
Advanced Purchase +7 days
*Only applies to Parks Admissions and Tours.