Cancun Excursions: Xoximilco admission
Experience the most fun Mexican party night in Cancun
The Mexican parties are the best, and on the water, even better! Hop on a colorful Mexican gondola that will take you on a tour through the canals of Xoximilco Cancun while you taste the best of Mexican cuisine. Get in the mood with an open bar of beer and tequila, in the company of new friends, mariachi music and a fun personal host. Surrender to the party ambiance of Xoximilco Cancun.
Temporary, the Mojigangas show will not be available. Also, gondola’s capacity is subject to change due to official regulations because of the contingency.
Must present an ID at the Park’s ticket booth.
About your Xoximilco Admission
- Mexican gondola ride through festive canals.
- Dinner with the distinct flavors of Mexican cuisine.
- Open bar of beer, tequila, rum, and vodka, with soft drinks and aguas frescas.
- Different ensembles playing traditional live music: mariachi, norteño, ranchero, jarana marimba, and banda de pueblo.
- Personal and personable host who will accompany you during the tour with games, information about the dishes, and the guarantee of fun.
- Duration: 3 hours approximately.
- Other services (ATM and shops).
- Free parking.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes; we recommend that you wear long pants.
- All insect repellent used in the park must be biodegradable.
- Bring extra cash or a credit card for souvenirs and photos.
- The tour is for about 3 hours and ends at 11:00 p.m. Registration starts at 7:00 p.m. We recommend you to arrive early.
- Children over 4.5 ft. but under 12 years of age must present an ID to verify their age (in both cases children must show an ID at park ticket booths).
- Transportation from Cancun, Playa del Carmen, and Riviera Maya is included if you add it at the moment of purchase.
- Reservations cancelled more than 2 days prior to your original booking date are subject to a 10% charge for administrative fees; cancellations made between 0 and 2 days prior to your original booking date, or in the case of no-shows or not using your coupon, are nonrefundable. Any change on your booking date is subject to an adjustment in the price.
- It is not possible to make a change of date the same day of your visit.
- The maximum weight per gondola is 6614 lbs (20 guests approximately).
About the destination
How much is it to party in Cancun?
At Xoximilco Cancún, you get carnival-type games at the beginning of the night, a tour on board a Mexican Gondola, open bar of tequila, rum, vodka and beer, as well as fresh-flavored water and soft drinks, dinner and desserts, live music during the entire tour and a host to make the night even better. You get the best price by purchasing in the official Grupo Xcaret websites; if you buy 7 to 20 days in advance you get a 10% discount and if you do it 21 days or more you get a 15% discount. Children from 5 to 11 years get a 25% discount on the adult ticket price.
What is the Xoximilco tour like in Cancun?
It’s a super fun night tour on board a Mexican gondola through natural water canals and its endemic scenery. During the tour you have open bar of tequila, beer, rum and vodka, dinner and dessert with the delicious Mexican taste, live music all around with different genres for a night of non-stop dancing and some other surprises.
Is Cancun nightlife safe?
Totally safe, especially if it's in a controlled environment and with a fun-for-the-entire family ambiance. You can feel as safe as you can in Xoximilco Cancún, a private park, where you will board a Mexican gondola to tour the water canals of the park, always accompanied by a host and you’ll be always surrounded by friendly personnel.
Visitors also love:
Or you can create your own customized package with up to 4 parks or tours
*Only applies to tickets to Parks and Tours.