Tour Tulum Cobá
Visit two archaeological sites in the Riviera Maya: Cobá, where you can climb the tallest pyramid of the Yucatan Peninsula; and Tulum, one of the most important walled cities built on the seashore. Later, in Xel-Há you will taste the dishes of your choice at the buffet and enjoy the domestic open bar during your stay at the park.
Due to prevention protocols, this tour will be available soon.
- Round-trip transportation on a panoramic bus or luxury van from Cancun and Riviera Maya.
- Guided visit through Cobá and Tulum (45 min at each site) and free time to explore on your own.
- Specialized bilingual guide (Spanish and English).
- Train at the entrance/exit of Tulum.
- Box lunch on board the transportation to Cobá and light snacks on the way to Tulum.
- Softs drinks and bottled water on board the transportation.
- One hour of buffet and domestic open bar at Xel-Há at the end of both tours.
- You must bring printed proof of your tour purchase.
- Confirm the time and place of your pickup.
- Wear comfortable clothes, as well as a hat. For your comfort, you can bring a change of clothes for Xel-Há.
- Sunscreen and insect repellent must only have titanium dioxide and zinc oxide.
- Bring cash or a credit card to buy souvenirs, an Optional Activity, the photos of your experience, and for personal expenses.
- Duration: approximately 12 hours.
- There is an additional tax fee for the use of video cameras inside the archaeological sites, not included in the tour price.
- Children over 4.5 ft but under 12 years of age must present an ID to verify their age when boarding the transportation.
- Reservations cancelled more than 2 days prior to your booking date are subject to a 10% charge for administrative fees; those cancelled between 0 and 2 days prior to your booking date, or in the case of no-shows or not using your coupon, are nonrefundable. Any change of the booking date is subject to an adjustment in the price.
- It is not possible to make a change of date the same day of your visit.