TOUR TULUM - COBÁ
Visit two Maya archaeological sites: Cobá, where you can climb the tallest pyramid of the Yucatan Peninsula; and Tulum, one of the most important walled cities built on the seashore. Later, in Xel-Há you will taste the dishes of your choice at the buffet and enjoy the domestic open bar during your stay at the park.
Due to prevention protocols, this tour will be available soon.
Schedule: Monday to Saturday.
Transportation: Between 7:00 a.m. and 9:00 a.m. depending on the location of your hotel.
Kids: Under 4 years old get free admission.* From 5 to 11 get half off the adult ticket price.*
*Must present an ID at the Park’s ticket booth
- Round-trip transportation on a panoramic bus or luxury van from Cancun and Riviera Maya.
- Guided visit through Cobá and Tulum (45 min at each site) and free time to explore on your own.
- Specialized bilingual guide (Spanish and English).
- Train at the entrance/exit of Tulum.
- Box lunch on board the transportation to Cobá and light snacks on the way to Tulum.
- Softs drinks and bottled water on board the transportation.
- One hour of buffet and domestic open bar at Xel-Há at the end of both tours.
Advanced Purchase +7 days:
Advanced Purchase +7 days
*Only applies to Parks Admissions and Tours.