Tulum Tour with Cobá
Visit two Maya archaeological sites: Cobá, where you can climb the tallest pyramid of the Yucatan Peninsula; and Tulum, one of the most important walled cities built on the seashore. Later, in Xel-Há you will taste the dishes of your choice at the buffet and enjoy the domestic open bar during your stay at the park.
Schedule: Monday to Sunday.
Transportation: Between 7:00 a.m. and 9:00 a.m. depending on the location of your hotel.
Kids: Under 4 years old get free admission.* From 5 to 11 get half off the adult ticket price.*
*Must present an ID at the Park’s ticket booth
- Round-trip transportation on a panoramic bus or luxury van from Cancun and Riviera Maya.
- Guided visit through Cobá and Tulum (45 min at each site) and free time to explore on your own.
- Specialized bilingual guide (Spanish and English).
- Train at the entrance/exit of Tulum.
- Box lunch on board the transportation to Cobá and light snacks on the way to Tulum.
- Softs drinks and bottled water on board the transportation.
- One hour of buffet and domestic open bar at Xel-Há at the end of both tours.
Advanced Purchase +7 days:
Advanced Purchase +7 days
*Only applies to Parks Admissions and Tours.