Tour Tulum Cobá
Visit two archaeological sites in the Riviera Maya: Cobá, where you can climb the tallest pyramid of the Yucatan Peninsula; and Tulum, one of the most important walled cities built on the seashore. Later, in Xel-Há you will taste the dishes of your choice at the buffet and enjoy the domestic open bar during your stay at the park.
- Round-trip transportation on a panoramic bus or luxury van from Cancun and Riviera Maya.
- Guided visit through Cobá and Tulum (45 min at each site) and free time to explore on your own.
- Specialized bilingual guide (Spanish and English).
- Train at the entrance/exit of Tulum.
- Box lunch on board the transportation to Cobá and light snacks on the way to Tulum.
- Softs drinks and bottled water on board the transportation.
- One hour of buffet and domestic open bar at Xel-Há at the end of both tours.
- You must bring printed proof of your tour purchase.
- Confirm the time and place of your pickup.
- Wear comfortable clothes, as well as a hat. For your comfort, you can bring a change of clothes for Xel-Há.
- Sunscreen and insect repellent must only have titanium dioxide and zinc oxide.
- Bring cash or a credit card to buy souvenirs, an Optional Activity, the photos of your experience, and for personal expenses.
- Duration: approximately 12 hours.
- There is an additional tax fee for the use of video cameras inside the archaeological sites, not included in the tour price.
- Children over 4.5 ft but under 12 years of age must present an ID to verify their age when boarding the transportation.
- Reservations cancelled more than 2 days prior to your booking date are subject to a 10% charge for administrative fees; those cancelled between 0 and 2 days prior to your booking date, or in the case of no-shows or not using your coupon, are nonrefundable. Any change of the booking date is subject to an adjustment in the price.
- It is not possible to make a change of date the same day of your visit.