Tulum Tour with Cobá
Cobá and Tulum await you for an incredible excursion
Visit two Mayan archaeological sites, Tulum and Coba: Climb the Coba pryamid, the highest in the Yucatan Peninsula, ride a bike through its jungle paths and marvel at its structures in this unique Cobá Tour. In the Tulum ruins, one of the most important walled cities built on the seashore, you will have the Caribbean Sea and the historical legacy of the Mayans in one place. Later, at Xel-Ha you will be delighted with the dishes of your choice at the typical or international food buffets, in addition to the domestic open bar throughout your stay at the park.
What to do in Tulum? During Xcaret's Tulum tour you will observe the 60 restored temples of this archaeological park, and you will get to know the most representative ones up close, such as El Castillo, the tallest structure, which is located on a cliff and is the most photographed point of Tulum; La Muralla, a unique vestige of its kind, has five entrances and surrounds the site at three points; and El Templo, where you will see murals that have survived all this time.
*Must present an ID at the Park’s ticket booth
- Round-trip transportation on a panoramic bus or luxury van from Cancun and Riviera Maya.
- Guided visit through Cobá and Tulum (45 min at each site) and free time to explore on your own.
- Specialized bilingual guide (Spanish and English).
- Train at the entrance/exit of Tulum.
- Box lunch on board the transportation to Cobá and light snacks on the way to Tulum.
- Softs drinks and bottled water on board the transportation.
- One hour of buffet and domestic open bar at Xel-Há at the end of both tours.
*Only applies to Parks Admissions and Tours.