Dive freely by the Xel-Há inlet
Are you looking to try diving during your vacation? With the Snuba® Caleta activity in Xel-Há, you can have your first approach in a safe environment, as it mixes the lightness and ease of snorkeling with the freedom of exploration, plus being able to descend further into the crystal-clear waters of the Caribbean Sea.
Diving in Cancun or the Riviera Maya is the dream of many, and now you can fulfill it in this water attraction at Xel-Há. Have the freedom of movement since you do not carry an oxygen tank, explore the inlet while it keeps floating in a raft on the surface.
Get amazed with the natural beauty of Xel-Há Park at Snuba® Caleta. When exploring the cove, you will see a unique ecosystem. At the inlet, the fresh waters of an underground river system meet the warm currents of the Caribbean Sea. This natural phenomenon is known as thermocline and halocline.
Make sure you reserve your space in advance and when you arrive at the park, choose between the available times to enjoy this activity that will make you see Xel-Há differently.
Duration: 60 min.
Hours: 10:00 a.m., 11:15 a.m., 12:30 p.m., 2:45 p.m. and 4:00 p.m.
Minimum age: 8 years old
- Brief explanation about the activity.
- Personal scuba diving regulator.
- Mask, fins, and weight belt (only during activity).
- Certified instructor.
- Activities subject to weather conditions. You must choose your schedule upon arrival at the park.
- Maximum depth: 10 ft (3 m).
- Duration: 60 minutes (20 min introduction and practice; 40 min tour).
- The minimum age to participate is 8 years old.
- Activity not recommended for pregnant women or those suspected of being pregnant, and for people with asthma, claustrophobia, hypertension, diabetes, or a heart condition.
- It is mandatory for the participant to know how to swim.
- Please, use only chemical-free sunscreen or sunblock. It is recommended to take a shower before entering the inlet.
- Photos are available at an additional cost.
Get your admission in advance.
We have limited capacity, secure your place.
Quote your activity
Your optional activity requires an admission, you can add both here. Your visit date will be the same as the date of your optional activity.
*Only applies to tickets to Parks and Tours.