ADVENTURE AND FUN IN ONE PLACE
Choose between six activities to show your skills. Paddle a kayak along two circuits of canals, climb a Ropes Course with different levels of adventure and obstacles or fly through a zip-line in a horizontal position to enjoy the view from above. Board a Jet Boat that will take unpredictable turns, drive an all-terrain vehicle by unusual paths, and team up through the only whitewater rapids in Cancun and Riviera Maya.
- Safety equipment for all activities.
- Restrooms, dressing rooms, showers, and lockers.
- Other services (WiFi, ATM and shops).
- Free parking.
- Food and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Remember to bring your printed proof of purchase.
- Wear a swimsuit, water shoes and use insect repellent. Additionally, bring an extra change of clothes and a towel.
- Sunscreen and insect repellent used in the park must be chemical-free.
- Bring cash or credit cards to buy souvenirs and for personal expenses.
- Children under 12 years of age and over 4.5 ft tall must present an ID to verify their age.
- If you are a mother-to-be, certain activities are off-limits.
- Some activities are not recommended for people suffering from epilepsy, asthma, hypertension, diabetes, or with neck and/or back problems, with recent surgeries or a history of heart problems.
- Transportation is included only if added at the time of purchase.
- All activities are subject to weather conditions.
- You must check first the requirements of each activity.
- Reservations cancelled more than two days in advance of the date of visit are subject to a 10% administration fee. Reservations cancelled in 2 days or less before the visit date, or in case of a no-show, are non-refundable.
- It is not possible to make date changes on the same day of your visit.