How bold are you?
Choose among activities where you will climb a rope course hanging in the air, paddle in a kayak, fly like a hawk by gliding in a zip-line, enjoy a jet boat ride with unpredictable twists and turns, conquer the harshness of the terrain while driving an off road vehicle, and try to control a raft down the stream of the only whitewater rapids of the destination.
Opening December 10th, 2018.
- For all the types of admission:
- Crocodile - Ultimate Kayaking.
- Howler Monkey - Intense Rope Course.
- Tough Cubs: a special place for children ages 5 to 12 years old.
- Safety equipment for all the activities.
- Restrooms, dressing rooms, showers, and lockers.
- Other services (WiFi, ATM and shops).
- Free parking.
Additional activities you can choose depending on your level of audacity:
- Hawk Flight
- Dragonfly - Fierce Jet Boat
- Barracuda - Electrifying Rapids
- Puma - Rock Crawler
- If your admission is Hard, Extreme or Ultimate you will enjoy a buffet lunch with non-alcoholic beverages. Xavage Hard (two additional activities), Xavage Extreme (three additional activities), Xavage Ultimate (four additional activities).
- Remember to bring your printed proof of purchase.
- Wear a swimsuit, water shoes, and use insect repellent. Additionally, bring an extra change of clothes and a towel.
- Sunscreen and insect repellent used in the park must be chemical-free.
- Bring cash or credit card to buy souvenirs and for personal expenses.
- Children under 12 years of age and over 4.5 ft tall, must present an ID to verify their age.
- If you are a mother-to-be, certain activities are off-limits.
- Some activities are not recommended for people suffering from epilepsy, asthma, hypertension, diabetes, or with neck and/or back problems, with recent surgeries or history of heart problems.
- Transportation is included only if added at the time of purchase.
- All activities are subject to weather conditions.
- You must check first the requirements of each activity.
- Reservations cancelled more than two days in advance of the date of visit are subject to a 10% administration fee. Reservations cancelled in 2 days or less before the visit date, or in case of a no-show, are nonrefundable.
- It is not possible to make date changes on the same day of your visit.