How bold are you?
Choose among activities where you will climb a rope course hanging in the air, paddle in a kayak, fly like a hawk by gliding in a zip-line, enjoy a jet boat ride with unpredictable twists and turns, conquer the harshness of the terrain while driving an off road vehicle, and try to control a raft down the stream of the only whitewater rapids of the destination.
- For all the types of admission:
- Crocodile - Ultimate Kayaking.
- Howler Monkey - Intense Rope Course.
- Tough Cubs: a special place for children ages 5 to 12 years old.
- Safety equipment for all the activities.
- Restrooms, dressing rooms, showers, and lockers.
- Other services (WiFi, ATM and shops).
- Free parking.
Additional activities you can choose depending on your level of audacity:
- Hawk Flight
- Dragonfly - Fierce Jet Boat
- Barracuda - Electrifying Rapids
- Puma - Rock Crawler
- If your admission is Hard, Extreme or Ultimate you will enjoy a buffet lunch with non-alcoholic beverages. Xavage Hard (two additional activities), Xavage Extreme (three additional activities), Xavage Ultimate (four additional activities).
- Remember to bring your printed proof of purchase.
- Wear a swimsuit, water shoes, and use insect repellent. Additionally, bring an extra change of clothes and a towel.
- Sunscreen and insect repellent used in the park must be chemical-free.
- Bring cash or credit card to buy souvenirs and for personal expenses.
- Children under 12 years of age and over 4.5 ft tall, must present an ID to verify their age.
- If you are a mother-to-be, certain activities are off-limits.
- Some activities are not recommended for people suffering from epilepsy, asthma, hypertension, diabetes, or with neck and/or back problems, with recent surgeries or history of heart problems.
- Transportation is included only if added at the time of purchase.
- All activities are subject to weather conditions.
- You must check first the requirements of each activity.
- Reservations cancelled more than two days in advance of the date of visit are subject to a 10% administration fee. Reservations cancelled in 2 days or less before the visit date, or in case of a no-show, are nonrefundable.
- It is not possible to make date changes on the same day of your visit.
If your admission is Hard, Extreme or Ultimate you will enjoy a buffet lunch with non-alcoholic beverages.
Xavage Hard (two additional activities)
Xavage Extreme (three additional activities)
Xavage Ultimate (four additional activities)
Add and combine the activities at your will to make your experience even more bold. Two, three or all!
Board a kayak and paddle silently and stealthy like a crocodile in its habitat would do.
Climb up with agility in a fun rope course hanging in the air with different levels of complexity.
Slides, bridges, water jets, and a wading pool; a special place for children between 5 and 12 years of age.
Sharpen your sight and spread your wings in a zip-line that takes you flying through the air in a horizontal position.
Through narrow canals, let go in a fast jet boat making unpredictable turns of up to 360°at 53 mph (85 km/h).
Try to tame the powerful stream of the only white water rapids in Cancun and Riviera Maya. Face the strength of water.
Overcome the obstacles in your way and conquer the terrain at the wheel of an off road vehicle.