Sea Trek Discover®
A magnificent walk by the sea bed at Xel-Há
Live an astounding activity in Xel-Há where you will have the chance to walk along the seabed. Sea Trek® Discover allows you to carry out this underwater walk while using a helmet specially designed to breathe normally.
The best part is you can have the activity without knowing how to swim. A guide will show you how to use the helmet and is available at any time to help you. This unforgettable walk will allow you to see the underwater landscape differently. You can even watch some of the fish and other species that inhabit Xel-Há.
During the Sea Trek® Discover activity, find that diving, snorkeling, and a calm walk are combined to explore the bottom of the sea in a simple way that lets you do it naturally. The first step is to try on the helmet to confirm that it fits you well. Then, you'll receive a safety talk and some indications. When everything is ready, you’ll descend and marvel at the underwater colors of the Mexican Caribbean.
We suggest you book your activity in advance and upon arrival the day you visit us, choose the best available time for you. Enjoy Xel-Há and its fantastic water activities.
Duration: 30 min.
Hours: 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (every 40 min).
Minimum age: 8 years old
- Tour led by certified guides.
- Individual Sea Trek® helmet
- Diving shoes (only during activity).
- Activities subject to weather conditions. You must choose your schedule upon arrival at the park.
- Duration: 40 min.
- Maximum depth: 6.6 ft (2 m)
- The minimum age to participate is 8 years old and must be at least 3’11” (1.20 m) tall.
- Important to fit the helmet well to participate.
- Visitors up to 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult at all moment.
- Maximum capacity of 24 guests.
- Activity not recommended for pregnant women or those suspected of being pregnant, and for people with asthma, claustrophobia, hipertension, diabetes, heart condition, back problems, epilepsy, or recent injuries or surgeries.
- Please, only use chemical-free sunscreen and sunblock. It is recommended to take a shower before entering the inlet.
- Photos are available at an additional cost.
Get your admission in advance.
We have limited capacity, secure your place.
Quote your activity
Your optional activity requires an admission, you can add both here. Your visit date will be the same as the date of your optional activity.
Sea Trek Discover
*Only applies to tickets to Parks and Tours.