DISCOVER THE MARINE LIFE OF THE XCARET INLET
The serenity of Xcaret’s inlet is perfect to explore with your family.
Everyone can do this activity. The Snuba® technology consists of a visor similar to the one used for snorkeling, and a diving regulator connected to a tank floating on the surface, thus allowing you to swim underwater freely and longer.
Book now and enjoy Snuba®, one of the best things to do in the Riviera Maya with your family!
- Personal scuba diving tank.
- Mask, fins and weight belt (only during the activity).
- Tour guided by certified guide.
- Schedules: 11:30 a.m., 1:00 p.m., 2:30 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. (subject to weather conditions). You must choose your schedule upon arrival at the park.
- Duration: 1 hour (30 min instructions and equipment placement / 30 min activity).
- Minimum age required: 9 years (all participants must know how to swim).
- Maximum depth: 16 ft.
- Maximum capacity: 4 people.
- Activity not recommended for pregnant women and those who suffer from heart or ear conditions, asthma, epilepsy, claustrophobia, hypertension, diabetes; with recent surgery, fractures or medical restrictions.
- Your purchase is valid for one year and has a Bad Weather Guarantee (only applies 24 hours in advance).
- Reservations that are cancelled more than two days in advance of the date of visit are subject to a 10% administration fee. Reservations cancelled in 2 days or less before the visit date, or in case of a no-show, are not refundable.