DISCOVER THE MARINE LIFE OF THE XCARET INLET
Currently, this activity will not be operating as part of our sanitation protocols.
The serenity of Xcaret’s inlet is perfect to explore with your family.
Everyone can do this activity. The Snuba® technology consists of a visor similar to the one used for snorkeling, and a diving regulator connected to a tank floating on the surface, thus allowing you to swim underwater freely and longer.
Book now and enjoy Snuba®, one of the best things to do in the Riviera Maya with your family!
- Personal scuba diving tank.
- Mask, fins and weight belt (only during the activity).
- Tour guided by certified guide.
- Schedules: 11:30 a.m., 1:00 p.m., 2:30 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. (subject to weather conditions). You must choose your schedule upon arrival at the park.
- Duration: 1 hour (30 min instructions and equipment placement / 30 min activity).
- Minimum age required: 9 years (all participants must know how to swim).
- Maximum depth: 16 ft.
- Maximum capacity: 4 people.
- Activity not recommended for pregnant women and those who suffer from heart or ear conditions, asthma, epilepsy, claustrophobia, hypertension, diabetes; with recent surgery, fractures or medical restrictions.
- Your purchase is valid for one year and has a Bad Weather Guarantee (only applies 24 hours in advance).
- Reservations that are cancelled more than two days in advance of the date of visit are subject to a 10% administration fee. Reservations cancelled in 2 days or less before the visit date, or in case of a no-show, are not refundable.