DISCOVER THE DANCES AND MUSIC SURROUNDING XCARET AT SUNSET
Available daily beginning at 4:00 p.m.
Follow the copal aroma to the Mayan Village, where Pre-Hispanic Dances take place at nightfall. Admire the Horse Exhibition, where charros and adelitas show off their skills on magnificent Aztec horses. Get excited with Xcaret’s night show: Xcaret México Espectacular; history and folklore represented by more than 300 artists on the stage of the Gran Tlachco.
By adding Xcaret Xclusivo you have a reserved seat at the Gran Tlachco. It includes fine candied seeds, sparkling wine, soft drinks for children, and personalized attention. You can change the sparkling wine for a bottle of white or red wine from the menu. For just an extra $30 USD, enjoy an individual bottle of Möet & Chandon champagne of 350 ml or a bottle of 750 ml for couples.
You can add transportation for extra cost by calling Customer Service. The telephone numbers are located at the top and the bottom of this website.
- Access to Xcaret park starting at 4:00 p.m.
- Tours in three underground rivers (a secure bag for your belongings is provided prior to the river activity). Open until 5:30 p.m.
- Xcaret México Espectacular presentation.
- Access to the beach, inlet, and natural pools.
- Visits to the Coral Reef Aquarium (open until 6:45 p.m.), the Butterfly Pavilion, and the Aviary (until 6:30 p.m).
- Children’s World, a place of fun exclusively for the little ones.
- Horse Exhibition, Papantla Flying Men, and Pre-Hispanic Dances.
- Tropical jungle trail.
- Life jackets and inner tubes.
- Lounge chairs, hammocks and rest areas.
- Restrooms, dressing rooms and showers.
- Free parking.
- Other services (WiFi, ATM and shops).
Adding Xcaret Xclusivo:
- Reserved seat at Gran Tlachco theater.
- One bottle of sparkling wine.
- Fine candied seeds.
- Soft drinks for children.
- Personalized attention during the presentation.
- You must bring the printed proof of purchase.
- Wear a swimsuit, water shoes and comfortable clothing. Additionally, bring an extra change of clothes and a towel.
- Only sunblock and sunscreen containing titanium oxide and zinc oxide are allowed in the park. Otherwise, at the entrance you will find an Information Booth where you can exchange your sunscreen for a free sample of a biodegradable product. Your sunscreen will be returned to you upon departure.
- Remember to bring cash or a credit card to purchase souvenirs, get the photos of your visit, or enjoy an Optional Activity.
- Xcaret park is open 365 days a year from 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Free admission for children 4 years old and under. Children 5 to 11 get half off the adult ticket price. In both cases an ID is mandatory.
- Children under 12 years of age and over 4.5 ft tall must show an ID to verify their age as well.
- Snorkeling gear rental costs $10.99 USD (requires a refundable deposit of $25 USD).
- Transportation can only be included by calling Customer Service. The telephone numbers are located at the top and the bottom of this website.
- Reservations cancelled more than 2 days prior to your booking date are subject to a 10% charge for administrative fees; cancellations made between 0 and 2 days prior to your booking date, or in the case of no-shows or not using your coupon, are nonrefundable. Any change of the booking date is subject to an adjustment in the price.
- It is not possible to make date changes the same day of your visit.