More than 50 natural and cultural attractions in Mexico’s Majestic Paradise
Spend a whole day among underground rivers, jungle, the Caribbean Sea, shows, tropical wildlife and much more. Enjoy more than 50 activities in Cancun included in your admission ticket to Xcaret Park. Fall in love with Mexico at the presentation of Xcaret Mexico Espectacular, a show in Cancun with more than 300 artists on stage that takes you on a journey through the history and legacy of an entire country. And of course, be sure to visit the Coral Reef Aquarium, the Aviary and The Butterfly Pavilion.
Xcaret Park, one of the attractions in Cancun, Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya you must experience.
Check the schedules and open hours of our attractions and shows.
Schedule: Monday to Sunday from 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
Kids: Under 4 years old have free admission.
Children: From 5 to 11 get half off the adult ticket price
Must present an ID at the Park’s ticket booth.
- Tours in three underground rivers (a secure bag for your belongings is provided prior to the river activity).
- Xcaret México Espectacular presentation.
- Access to the beach, inlet, and natural pools.
- Visits to the Butterfly Pavilion, Coral Reef Aquarium, and the Aviary.
- Children’s World, a place of fun exclusively for the little ones.
- Horse Exhibition, Papantla Flying Men, and Pre-Hispanic Dances.
- Tropical jungle trail.
- Life jackets and inner tubes.
- Lounge chairs, hammocks, and rest areas.
- Restrooms, dressing rooms, and showers.
- Free parking.
- Other services (WiFi, ATM, and shops).
Visitors also love:
Advanced Purchase +7 days:
Advanced Purchase +7 days
*Only applies to Parks Admissions and Tours.