50 NATURAL AND CULTURAL ATTRACTIONS IN MEXICO’S MAJESTIC PARADISE
Open every day of the year from 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
Have fun in more than 50 natural and cultural attractions for the whole family with your ticket to Xcaret park. Spend an entire day among underground rivers, jungle, and the Caribbean Sea. Admire Mayan vestiges and fall in love with Mexico through its food, its dances, and the Xcaret México Espectacular presentation with more than 300 artists on stage.
Xcaret, the unforgettable experience of your vacation in Cancun and Riviera Maya.
- Tours in three underground rivers (a secure bag for your belongings is provided prior to the river activity).
- Xcaret México Espectacular presentation.
- Access to the beach, inlet, and natural pools.
- Visits to the Butterfly Pavilion, Coral Reef Aquarium, and the Aviary.
- Children’s World, a place of fun exclusively for the little ones.
- Horse Exhibition, Papantla Flying Men, and Pre-Hispanic Dances.
- Tropical jungle trail.
- Life jackets and inner tubes.
- Lounge chairs, hammocks, and rest areas.
- Restrooms, dressing rooms, and showers.
- Free parking.
- Other services (WiFi, ATM, and shops).
- You must bring printed proof of your purchase.
- Wear a swimsuit, water shoes, and comfortable clothing. Additionally, bring an extra change of clothes and a towel.
- Only sunblock and sunscreen containing titanium oxide and zinc oxide are allowed in the park. Otherwise, at the entrance you will find an Information Booth where you can exchange your sunscreen for a free sample of a biodegradable product. Your sunscreen will be returned to you upon departure.
- Remember to bring cash or a credit card to purchase souvenirs, get the photos of your visit, or enjoy an Optional Activity.
- Xcaret park is open 365 days a year from 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Free admission for children 4 years old and under. Children 5 to 11 get half off the adult ticket price. n ID is mandatory in both cases.
- Children under 12 years of age and over 4.5 ft tall must show an ID to verify their age as well.
- Snorkeling gear rental costs $10.99 USD (requires a refundable deposit of $25 USD).
- Transportation from Cancun, Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya is included if you add it at the moment of purchase.
- Reservations cancelled more than 2 days prior to your booking date are subject to a 10% charge for administrative fees; cancellations made between 0 and 2 days prior to your booking date, or in the case of no-shows or not using your coupon, are nonrefundable. Any change on your booking date is subject to an adjustment in the price.
- It is not possible to make date changes the same day of your visit.