Xcaret at Night Admission
Discover the dances and music surrounding Xcaret at sunset
Follow the copal aroma to the Pre-Hispanic Village, where Pre-Hispanic Dances take place at nightfall. Admire the Horse Exhibition, where charros and adelitas show off their skills on magnificent Aztec horses. Get excited with Xcaret’s night show: Xcaret México Espectacular; history and folklore represented by more than 300 artists on the stage of the Gran Tlachco.
You can add transportation for extra cost by calling Customer Service. The telephone numbers are located at the top and the bottom of this website.
Check the schedules and open hours of our attractions and shows.
Must present an ID at the Park’s ticket booth.
About your Xcaret at Night admission
- Access to Xcaret park starting at 4:00 p.m.
- Tours in three underground rivers (a secure bag for your belongings is provided prior to the river activity). Open until 5:30 p.m.
- Xcaret México Espectacular presentation.
- Access to the beach, inlet, and natural pools.
- Visits to the Coral Reef Aquarium (open until 6:45 p.m.), the Butterfly Pavilion, and the Aviary (until 6:30 p.m).
- Children’s World, a place of fun exclusively for the little ones.
- Horse Exhibition, Papantla Flying Men, and Pre-Hispanic Dances.
- Tropical jungle trail.
- Life jackets and inner tubes.
- Lounge chairs, hammocks and rest areas.
- Restrooms, dressing rooms and showers.
- Free parking.
- Other services (WiFi, ATM and shops).
- Wear a swimsuit, water shoes and comfortable clothing. Additionally, bring an extra change of clothes and a towel.
- Only sunblock and sunscreen containing titanium oxide and zinc oxide are allowed in the park.
- Remember to bring cash or a credit card to purchase souvenirs, get the photos of your visit, or enjoy an Optional Activity.
- Children under 12 years of age and over 4.5 ft tall must show an ID to verify their age as well.
- Snorkeling gear rental costs $10.99 USD (requires a refundable deposit of $25 USD).
- Transportation can only be included by calling Customer Service. The telephone numbers are located at the top and the bottom of this website.
- Reservations cancelled more than 2 days prior to your original booking date are subject to a 10% charge for administrative fees; cancellations made between 0 and 2 days prior to your original booking date, or in the case of no-shows or not using your coupon, are nonrefundable. Any change on your booking date is subject to an adjustment in the price.
- It is not possible to make date changes the same day of your visit.
- Smoking Control: At Grupo Xcaret we comply with government regulations by offering smoke-free and emission-free spaces. For smoking, we have designated exclusive areas restricted for minors, pregnant women, senior citizens, and people with cardiovascular and pulmonary health problems.
- Roundtrip transportation from your hotel is available at an additional cost. It’s only included if you give a click on “add Transportation” at the moment of purchase, and you must select your hotel or a meeting point.
- Skip lines! You have direct access to the park.
- The pickup time depends on your hotel’s location. Once you select it from the list, you will have the exact hour, and please, be on time at the lobby or meeting point.
- You will have the returning hour before arriving at the park. The exact drop off time is according to the location of your hotel.