Xel-Há: Water park in Tulum, ideal for snorkeling
Xel-Há Tickets: An All-Inclusive natural park in the Riviera Maya just minutes away from Tulum
Near Tulum you'll find Xel-Há park, a natural water park in Mexico, where you can do unlimited snorkeling in an inlet that flows into the Caribbean Sea. You can ride a bike through the jungle paths, jump into the water from the Stone of Courage, dive from a zip-line and feel the thrill of the highest of all Tulum, Riviera Maya and Cancun waterslides, The Scenic Lighthouse; these and many other activities in Tulum can be experienced in the natural wonder of the Riviera Maya. Xel-Há is an all-inclusive water park in Tulum, so the buffet and open bar are part of the experience.
Must present an ID at the Park’s ticket booth.
- Unlimited snorkeling in the inlet with the use of fins and snorkel mask with integrated tube.
- River floating on inner tubes.
- Scenic Lighthouse with 360° views from a height of 131 ft (40 m) and a fun descent.
- Continental breakfast from 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Snacks and lunch buffets from 11:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Domestic open bar and unlimited non-alcoholic beverages.
- World of Adventure: zip-lines, five-meter-high jumps and different rope games.
- Hikes through jungle paths.
- Cenotes and coves.
- The Meliponary and Nursery.
- Special activities for kids at the Children's Playground.
- Rest areas with lounge chairs and hammocks.
- Life jackets, inner tubes and bicycles.
- Restrooms, changing rooms, showers, lockers and a towel.
- Other services (WiFi, ATMs and shops).
- Free parking.
About the destination
Why is Xel-Há Park famous?
For been a natural water park in the Riviera Maya, near Tulum and one of the best things to do during your vacations. Xel-Há combines the best of the usual Riviera Maya, Caribbean Sea, snorkeling and unlimited food and drinks with the not so usual, like biking in the jungle, admire cenotes, swim in an inlet under mangroves and more.
Which park is better Xel-Há or Xcaret?
It all depends on the activities you want to do. Xcaret is a park to enjoy all day, from 8:30 am to 10:30 pm, with shows, a museum, aviary, butterfly pavilion and aquarium, three underground rivers, views of the Caribbean Sea and beaches among many other attractions; Xel-Há is an all-inclusive water park where the activities are mostly aquatic and in contact with nature, like snorkeling in an inlet, a water slide, cenotes, a floating bridge that divides the inlet from the sea and much more.
What city is Xel-Há Park in?
Xel-Há is in the Tulum municipality, minutes away from the city of Tulum in Quintana Roo, Mexico and only 10 miles from the famous archaeological site. Its exact location is in the Cancun – Puerto Juarez Federal Highway km 240.
What is Riviera Maya known for?
Mainly for been in the shores of the Caribbean Sea, for its white sand beaches and its nature, which you can find all of it in one place, Xel-Há. Here you have walks through the jungle, an inlet full of marine life, the Caribbean Sea with spectacular views over 40 meters, subway rivers, mangroves and cenotes.
Is it worth it to go to Xel-Há?
Totally worth it. Xel-Há is a natural water park that will bring you joy every single minute you are there. There’s unlimited snorkeling, the tallest waterslide in the Riviera Maya, all you can eat and drink at all times, cenotes, caves, the jungle and activities for kids too.
*Only applies to Parks Admissions and Tours.