Xel-Há: Water park in Tulum, ideal for snorkeling
Xel-Há Tickets: An All-Inclusive natural park in the Riviera Maya just minutes away from Tulum
Near Tulum you'll find Xel-Há park, a natural water park in Mexico, where you can do unlimited snorkeling in an inlet that flows into the Caribbean Sea. You can ride a bike through the jungle paths, jump into the water from the Stone of Courage, dive from a zip-line and feel the thrill of the highest of all Tulum, Riviera Maya and Cancun waterslides, The Scenic Lighthouse; these and many other activities in Tulum can be experienced in the natural wonder of the Riviera Maya. Xel-Há is an all-inclusive water park in Tulum, so the buffet and open bar are part of the experience.
Must present an ID at the Park’s ticket booth.
- Unlimited snorkeling in the inlet with the use of snorkeling gear and a free snorkel.
- River floating on inner tubes.
- Scenic Lighthouse with 360° views from a height of 131 ft (40 m) and a fun descent.
- Continental breakfast from 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Snacks and lunch buffets from 11:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Domestic open bar and unlimited non-alcoholic beverages.
- World of Adventure: zip-lines, five-meter-high jumps and different rope games.
- Hikes through jungle paths.
- Cenotes and coves.
- The Meliponary and Nursery.
- Special activities for kids at the Children's Playground.
- Rest areas with lounge chairs and hammocks.
- Life jackets, inner tubes and bicycles.
- Restrooms, changing rooms, showers, lockers and a towel.
- Other services (WiFi, ATMs and shops).
- Free parking.
*Only applies to Parks Admissions and Tours.