Xel-Há All Inclusive: Water park in Tulum, ideal for snorkeling
An All-Inclusive park in the Riviera Maya minutes away from Tulum
Near Tulum you'll find Xel-Há park, a natural water park in Mexico, where you can do unlimited snorkeling in an inlet that flows into the Caribbean Sea. You can ride a bike through the jungle paths, jump into the water from the Stone of Courage, dive from a zip-line and feel the thrill of the highest of all Tulum, Riviera Maya and Cancun waterslides, The Scenic Lighthouse; these and many other activities in Tulum can be experienced in the natural wonder of the Riviera Maya. Xel-Há is an all-inclusive water park in Tulum, so the buffet and open bar are part of the experience.
Must present an ID at the Park’s ticket booth.
About your Xel-Há admission
- Unlimited snorkeling in the inlet with the use of fins and snorkel mask with integrated tube.
- River floating on inner tubes.
- Scenic Lighthouse with 360° views from a height of 131 ft (40 m) and a fun descent.
- Continental breakfast from 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Snacks and lunch buffets from 11:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Domestic open bar and unlimited non-alcoholic beverages.
- World of Adventure: zip-lines, five-meter-high jumps and different rope games.
- Hikes through jungle paths.
- Cenotes and coves.
- The Meliponary and Nursery.
- Special activities for kids at the Children's Playground.
- Rest areas with lounge chairs and hammocks.
- Life jackets, inner tubes and bicycles.
- Restrooms, changing rooms, showers, lockers and a towel.
- Other services (WiFi, ATMs and shops).
- Free parking.
- Wear a swimsuit, water shoes, and comfortable clothing. Bring an extra change of clothes and a towel.
- Only the use of sunblock and sunscreen containing titanium oxide and zinc oxide is allowed in the park.
- Remember to bring cash or a credit card to purchase souvenirs, get the photos of your visit, or enjoy an Optional Activity.
- Children over 4.5 ft but under 12 years of age must show an ID to verify their age as well.
- Transportation from Cancun, Playa del Carmen, and Riviera Maya is included if you add it at the moment of purchase.
- Reservations cancelled more than 2 days prior to your original booking date are subject to a 10% charge for administrative fees; cancellations made between 0 and 2 days prior to your original booking date, or in the case of no-shows or not using your coupon, are nonrefundable. Any change on your booking date is subject to an adjustment in the price.
- It is not possible to make a date change the same day of your visit.
- Roundtrip transportation from your hotel is available at an additional cost. It’s only included if you give a click on “add Transportation” at the moment of purchase, and you must select your hotel or a meeting point.
- Skip lines! You have direct access to the park.
- The pickup time depends on your hotel’s location. Once you select it from the list, you will have the exact hour, and please, be on time at the lobby or meeting point.
- You will have the returning hour before arriving at the park. The exact drop off time is according to the location of your hotel.
About the destination
Why is Xel-Há Park famous?
For been a natural water park in the Riviera Maya, near Tulum and one of the best things to do during your vacations. Xel-Há combines the best of the usual Riviera Maya, Caribbean Sea, snorkeling and unlimited food and drinks with the not so usual, like biking in the jungle, admire cenotes, swim in an inlet under mangroves and more.
Which park is better Xel-Há or Xcaret?
It all depends on the activities you want to do. Xcaret is a park to enjoy all day, from 8:30 am to 10:30 pm, with shows, a museum, aviary, butterfly pavilion and aquarium, three underground rivers, views of the Caribbean Sea and beaches among many other attractions; Xel-Há is an all-inclusive water park where the activities are mostly aquatic and in contact with nature, like snorkeling in an inlet, a water slide, cenotes, a floating bridge that divides the inlet from the sea and much more.
What city is Xel-Há Park in?
Xel-Há is in the Tulum municipality, minutes away from the city of Tulum in Quintana Roo, Mexico and only 10 miles from the famous archaeological site. Its exact location is in the Cancun – Puerto Juarez Federal Highway km 240.
What is Riviera Maya known for?
Mainly for been in the shores of the Caribbean Sea, for its white sand beaches and its nature, which you can find all of it in one place, Xel-Há. Here you have walks through the jungle, an inlet full of marine life, the Caribbean Sea with spectacular views over 40 meters, subway rivers, mangroves and cenotes.
Is it worth it to go to Xel-Há?
Totally worth it. Xel-Há is a natural water park that will bring you joy every single minute you are there. There’s unlimited snorkeling, the tallest waterslide in the Riviera Maya, all you can eat and drink at all times, cenotes, caves, the jungle and activities for kids too.
Visitors also love:
Or you can create your own customized package with up to 4 parks or tours
XEL-HÁ OPTIONAL ACTIVITIES
XEL-HÁ ACTIVITIES FOR ALL
*Only applies to tickets to Parks and Tours.