Admission + Buffet + Optional Activity
Discover the great diversity of activities offered by the Xel-Há Total Admission. Snorkel freely in a beautiful natural inlet, swim on a river and a cenote with pristine waters, delight your palate with varied delicious food throughout the day and add an Optional Activity to your experience!
You can choose from the most coveted Riviera Maya attractions. Whether it is walking under the sea with Sea Trek® to watch the marine fauna swimming right by your side; dipping into the water with Snuba® Caleta without the need of a diving tank; or enjoying a fun fast ride through the waves in a modern speedboat with Adrenalina.
Xel-Há Total also offers you the amazing all-inclusive benefits of the park: a delicious continental breakfast, buffet-style food with the best seasoning in the Mexican Caribbean and a vast national open bar with unlimited drinks throughout your visit. It’s a package that you won't want to miss and that you’ll definitely take advantage out of.
When making your purchase, make sure to add transportation at an amazing price for convenience and better comfort. This way you’ll enjoy a totally pleasant day at Xel-Há, the Natural Wonder.
Must present an ID at the Park’s ticket booth.
- Unlimited snorkeling in the inlet with the use of fins and snorkel mask with integrated tube.
- River floating on inner tubes.
- Scenic Lighthouse with 360° views from a height of 131 ft (40 m) and a fun descent.
- Continental breakfast from 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Snacks and lunch buffets from 11:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Domestic open bar and unlimited non-alcoholic beverages.
- World of Adventure: zip-lines, five-meter-high jumps and different rope games.
- Hikes through jungle paths.
- Cenotes and coves.
- The Meliponary and Nursery.
- Special activities for kids at the Children's Playground.
- Rest areas with lounge chairs and hammocks.
- Life jackets, inner tubes and bicycles.
- Restrooms, changing rooms, showers, lockers and a towel.
- Other services (WiFi, ATMs and shops).
- Free parking.
About the activities to choose
Get excited with a ride out of series, with 360° turns and full speed dives aboard a modern boat.
- Includes safety instructions, life jacket, and a full-speed ride on the Adrenaline boat.
- Hours: 12:10 p.m.; 1:00 p.m.; 1:50 p.m.; 2:40 p.m.; 3:30 p.m. (subject to weather conditions). You must choose your schedule upon arrival at the park.
- Duration: 30 minutes (10 min instructions / 20 min ride).
- Minimum age required: 10 years and minimum height of 4.5 ft (1.40 m).
- Children 15 years old and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Ages 16 and 17: their guardian must sign a responsibility letter authorizing them to travel alone.
- Activity not recommended for pregnant women or those suspected of being pregnant, and for people with asthma, claustrophobia, hipertension, diabetes, heart condition, back problems, epilepsy, or recent injuries or surgeries.
- A liability waiver must be signed by all passengers.
- The use of life jacket is mandatory.
- Avoid bringing objects that may fall overboard or get wet. Safeguard your belongings in the locker provided for the activity.
- Do not eat at least one hour before the ride.
- Maximum capacity: 20 people.
*Only applies to Parks Admissions and Tours.