Xavage Basic Admission
Adventure and fun in one place
At Xavage, adventure is for all! Live a day full of fun in the best adventure park in Cancun.
The Basic Xavage Admission gives you access to the Splash Zone (swimming pool for the whole family and slides for children) and three activities in the park, such as kayaking through the canals, since you have different routes to do and you choose if you want to do it on your own or with a couple in the same kayak. Test your skills in a new Ropes Course with four levels and several suspended obstacles, plus having different heights that can range from 26 to 118 ft (8 to 36 m). And Yes! You can now go whitewater Rafting in Cancun.
Must present an ID at the Park’s ticket booth.
About your admission
- Ropes Course
- Splash Zone (swimming pool + waterslides)
- Snacks (pizzas and juices).
- Buffet meal.
- Safety equipment for all activities
- Restrooms, dressing rooms, showers, and lockers
- Other services (WiFi, ATM and shops)
- Free parking
- Wear a swimsuit, water shoes, and comfortable clothing.
- Bring an extra change of clothes and a towel.
- Please, only use chemical-free insect repellent.
- Bring cash or credit cards to buy souvenirs and for personal expenses.
- Children under 12 years of age and over 4.5 ft tall must present an ID to verify their age.
- The wading pool, waterslides and bridges at Splash Zone are exclusively for kids under 12 years of age.
- The minimum height to drive a Monster Truck is 5.2 ft (1.6 m) and 4 ft (1.2 m) for a passenger. Only guests of 18 years or older with a valid driver’s license, can take the wheel.
- Some activities are not suitable for pregnant women.
- Some activities are not recommended for people suffering from epilepsy, asthma, hypertension, diabetes, or with neck and/or back problems, with recent surgeries or a history of heart problems.
- Transportation is included only if added at the time of purchase.
- All activities are subject to weather conditions.
- You must check first the requirements of each activity.
- Reservations cancelled more than two days in advance of the date of visit are subject to a 10% administration fee. Reservations cancelled in 2 days or less before the visit date, or in case of a no-show, are non-refundable.
- It is not possible to make date changes on the same day of your visit.
- The use of closed shoes or water shoes is mandatory for the Rope Circuit and Monster Truck activities.
- Smoking Control: At Grupo Xcaret we comply with government regulations by offering smoke-free and emission-free spaces. For smoking, we have designated exclusive areas restricted for minors, pregnant women, senior citizens, and people with cardiovascular and pulmonary health problems.
- Roundtrip transportation from your hotel is available at an additional cost. It’s only included if you give a click on “add Transportation” at the moment of purchase, and you must select your hotel or a meeting point.
- Skip lines! You have direct access to the park.
- The pickup time depends on your hotel’s location. Once you select it from the list, you will have the exact hour, and please, be on time at the lobby or meeting point.
- You will have the returning hour before arriving at the park. The exact drop off time is according to the location of your hotel.