Xavage Park All-Inclusive Admission - Adventure Tours
A complete adventure with fun for everyone
At Xavage Park choose between six activities to show your skills. In these adventure tour you will paddle a kayak along two circuits of canals, climb a Ropes Course with different levels of adventure and obstacles or fly through a zip-line in a horizontal position to enjoy the view from above. Board a Jet Boat that will take unpredictable turns, drive an all-terrain vehicle by unusual paths, and team up through whitewater rapids. The best Cancun adventures are here.
Must present an ID at the Park’s ticket booth.
About your Xavage Admission
- Ropes Course
- Splash Zone (swimming pool + waterslides)
- Jet Boat
- Monster Truck
- Zip-line Flight
- Snacks (pizzas and juices).
- Buffet meal.
- Safety equipment for all activities.
- Restrooms, dressing rooms, showers, and lockers.
- Other services (WiFi, ATM and shops).
- Free parking.
- Wear a swimsuit, water shoes, and comfortable clothing.
- Bring an extra change of clothes and a towel.
- Please, only use chemical-free insect repellent.
- Bring cash or credit cards to buy souvenirs and for personal expenses.
- Children under 12 years of age and over 4.5 ft tall must present an ID to verify their age.
- The minimum height to drive a Monster Truck is 5.2 ft (1.6 m) and 4 ft (1.2 m) for a passenger. Only guests of 18 years or older with a valid driver’s license, can take the wheel.
- The wading pool, waterslides and bridges at Splash Zone are exclusively for kids under 12 years of age.
- Some activities are not suitable for pregnant women.
- Some activities are not recommended for people suffering from epilepsy, asthma, hypertension, diabetes, or with neck and/or back problems, with recent surgeries or a history of heart problems.
- Transportation is included only if added at the time of purchase.
- All activities are subject to weather conditions.
- You must check first the requirements of each activity.
- Reservations cancelled more than 2 days prior to your original booking date are subject to a 10% charge for administrative fees; cancellations made between 0 and 2 days prior to your original booking date, or in the case of no-shows or not using your coupon, are nonrefundable. Any change on your booking date is subject to an adjustment in the price.
- It is not possible to make date changes on the same day of your visit.
- The use of closed shoes or water shoes is mandatory for the Rope Circuit and Monster Truck activities.
- Smoking Control: At Grupo Xcaret we comply with government regulations by offering smoke-free and emission-free spaces. For smoking, we have designated exclusive areas restricted for minors, pregnant women, senior citizens, and people with cardiovascular and pulmonary health problems.
- Roundtrip transportation from your hotel is available at an additional cost. It’s only included if you give a click on “add Transportation” at the moment of purchase, and you must select your hotel or a meeting point.
- Skip lines! You have direct access to the park.
- The pickup time depends on your hotel’s location. Once you select it from the list, you will have the exact hour, and please, be on time at the lobby or meeting point.
- You will have the returning hour before arriving at the park. The exact drop off time is according to the location of your hotel.
About the destination
Does Cancun have a water park?
The closest waterpark in Cancun it's also an adventure park: Xavage. In here you will do whitewater rafting, refresh in the splash zone with pools and waterfalls, feel the speed of a jet boat, kayak in the water canals of the park and much more.
Is Xavage open in Cancun?
Yes! Xavage park in Cancun is open Monday through Saturday from 8.30 am to 5:00 pm. All of its activities are available for you to spend a fun day of adventures.
Which is better Xplor or Xavage?
It's not a matter of which one is better, they are just special in its own way. You’ll have to choose between which adventure activities you want to do. Xplor is all about zip-lines, underground rivers and ATVs. Xavage is rafting, monster trucks, a jet boat and more.
What tours in Cancun are good for avoiding crowds?
Depending on the season most places are crowded, the key is going on specific tours that most people wouldn’t go, like an adventure tour, which you can find do in Xavage and its six full-of-adrenaline activities.
Which experiences are best for tours in Cancun?
Adventure experiences for sure! And there’s no better place for adventure than Xavage. In this Cancun park you will experience activities that makes you feel alive: hanging from up to 36 m high, feel the speedo of 90 km/h in a jet boat, white water rafting in class 3 rivers and much more.