Xplor + Xenotes Package
A package with plenty of adventure to fully enjoy your trip to Cancun
- • An astounding 5-in-1 waterslide that ends in a wave pool (coming soon).
- • The most visited zip-line park in the world.
- • Underground expedition, and swim and paddle a raft by rivers below the surface.
- • Drive an amphibious vehicle by caves and jungle paths.
- • Tasty and wide buffet restaurant with non-alcoholic beverages included.
- • Visit four exclusive cenotes in one tour.
- • Know about the naughty guardians of the cenotes.
- • Different activities at each cenote you visit.
- • Reduced groups for a better experience.
- • Delicious picnic with beer and wine after exit the last cenote.
Available: Xplor from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Xenotes Monday to Saturday; transportation between 8:00 a.m. and 10:00 a.m.
Minimum Age: 6 years for Xenotes.
Children: Children from 6 to 11 years get a 25% discount on the adult ticket price.
- Two circuits with seven zip-lines each (2.4 mi total distance), which include the tallest in Riviera Maya.
- Amphibious vehicle to drive through the jungle and flooded caves.
- Underground Expedition. 800 yards of a fun cavernous adventure.
- Paddling with special hand paddles along an underground river.
- Stalactite River Swim inside ancient caves.
- Hammock Splash.
- Entrance to the Toboganxote (coming soon)
- Spelunking hike.
- Unlimited snacks and non-alcoholic beverages (oatmeal cookies, fruit, smoothies, and flavored fresh waters).
- Buffet lunch.
- Locker for two.
- Rest areas, dressing rooms and restrooms.
- Other services (WiFi, ATM and shops).
- Free parking.
- Round-trip transportation with certified guide.
- Visit to the four different types of cenotes that exist.
- Assisted rappeling into Lu’um, a cavern cenote.
- Zip-lines and cliff jumps at K’áak’, an open cenote, and at Iik, an ancient cenote.
- Kayaking through Ha’, a semi-open cenote.
- Exploration swimming in Ha’, a semi-open cenote.
- Cold and hot drinks (waters, sodas, Mexican-style hot chocolate, coffee), as well as seasonal fruit at the end of the first cenote.
- Jungle picnic that includes julienne soup, a cold bar of meats and premium cheeses, variety of rustic breads, dressings, salads, water, wine, and beer.
- Equipment: life jacket, swim mask, rappel gear, kayak and inner tube.
- Restrooms, showers, changing rooms and towels.
- Activities at Xplor are recommended for children from 5 years old (must be in the company of an adult at all moment). NOTE: for some activities, it is required a minimum height of 3.6 ft (1.10 m) and a minimum weight of 88 lbs (40 kg).
- Use comfortable beachwear, swimsuit, a towel, plus a change of clothes. Watershoes are also recommended.
- If you included transportation, confirm time and place for pickup.
- Sunscreen and insect repellent used in the park must only contain titanium dioxide and zinc oxide.
- Bring cash or credit card for souvenirs or the photographs of your visit.
- Xplor Riviera Maya opens Monday to Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Some activities are not recommended for persons with heart problems, fear of heights, claustrophobia, those who get dizzy easily, with recent surgeries, back pain, who weigh more than 300 lbs, or pregnant women. Zip-lines have a minimum height requirement of 4.5 ft and a minimum weight requirement of 88 lbs.
- The minimum recommended age for Xplor is 5 years.
- Xenotes Tour is available Monday to Saturday.
- The minimum age recommended for Xenotes is 6 years of age. For the zip-lines, it is required to have a minimum height of 4.6 ft (1.40 m) and a minimum weight of 88 lbs (40 kg).
- Use of life jacket is mandatory in every water activity.
- Children from 6 to 11 years old get half off the adult ticket price for Xenotes (must present an official I.D. to the tour operator when boarding the transportation).
- Take a shower before entering a cenote to protect the ecosystem.
- Xenotes tour is not recommended for people with heart or lung conditions, back problems, asthma, diabetes, hypertension, or pregnant women or that suspect of being pregnant.
- Reservations cancelled more than two days in advance of the original date of visit are subject to a 10% administration fee. Reservations cancelled in 2 days or less before the visit date, or in case of a no-show, are not refundable. Any change of the booking date is subject to an adjustment in the price.
- It is not possible to make date changes the same day of your visit.
Get your admission in advance.
We have limited capacity, secure your place.
*Only applies to tickets to Parks and Tours.