A journey on a Raft at Xplor Fuego
Get into an astounding underground river to explore it by paddling a raft with your hands
Included in your admission
The adventure continues at Xplor Fuego by descending into the bowels of the Earth and discovering an ancient underground river formed by the passage of time in the limestone soil, which has also caused the appearance of stalactites and stalagmites due to water seepage.
Our hosts are ready to receive you and provide you with all the information you need to have fun in complete safety during the tour on the Xplor Fuego Rafts. They will help you get on your raft and give instructions to put on the gloves to paddle by the circuit. You will have the first yards of the journey to get used to its use and you can choose a long route of 342 yd (313 m) or a shorter one of 231 yd (212 m).
The tour requires physical coordination, but very soon you will master the technique and all enjoy the view of the different flooded caves and grottoes. Observe the capricious formations in the subterranean landscapes of Xplor Fuego, an activity that you can enjoy alone or with your partner (subject to availability of the type of rafts).
Hours: 5:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
Ages: 5 years of age or older (minimum height 3.3 ft or 1 m).
About the activity
- The minimum height to participate is 3.3 ft (1 m).
- The use of a helmet is mandatory. For your safety, you must not get off the raft during the tour.
- Avoid touching the stalactites, it damages them.
- This activity requires coordination and physical effort.
- The maximum depth is 4 ft (1.20 m) and a life jacket is not required.
- Activity not recommended for people with recent surgeries, back problems, high-blood pressure, claustrophobia, or pregnant women.
Get your admission in advance.
We have limited capacity, secure your place.
*Only applies to tickets to Parks and Tours.