An original zip-line that ends with a refreshing splash in a cenote
Included in your admission
Try a very original way to descend on a zip-line in Xplor! The Hammock Splash is an activity that combines a flight in a hammock where you will be seated and ends in the refreshing waters of a cenote.
Cenotes are fresh water natural pools that are characteristic of the Yucatan Peninsula and that are formed by limestone soil that erodes over time. Cenotes can be closed and to access them you have to descend through a small opening, the semi-open ones where the ceiling has partially collapsed and can be seen from the surface, the open ones that are with the naked eye and the ancient that sometimes are confused to lagoons.
So if you want to get to know one of the cenotes of the Riviera Maya and also have fun while you cool off between each of the Xplor activities, slide into the Hammock Splash and have a great time.
Hours: 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Ages: 5 years of age or older (minimum height 3.3 ft or 1 m).
About the activity
- The minimum height to participate is 3.3 ft (1 m).
- The use of a helmet is mandatory. Only one person per hammock is allowed and must have arms within the it at all time.
- Underage must be under an adult supervision during the activity.
- The maximum weight to participate is 300 lbs (136 kg).
- Activity not recommended for people with recent surgeries, back problems, high-blood pressure, claustrophobia, or pregnant women.
*Only applies to tickets to Parks and Tours.