Explore a beautiful cenote in Xel-Há
Live an extraordinary experience in Xel-Há by exploring one of the cenotes at this natural wonder. Snuba® Cenote is a new activity only available in Xel-Há that combines diving with the freedom of movement that snorkeling offers.
Descend into a cenote up to 23 fr (7 m) deep, and with the help of a flashlight, observe in detail the natural rock formations. As one of the main water attractions in Xel-Há, a certified instructor will give you details of the use of the equipment, and after having practiced for a few minutes, you are ready to explore the cenote.
This activity is an exceptional first approach for those interested in diving. If you want to dive in Cancun or the Riviera Maya, Snuba® Cenote is the ideal option. Thanks to this technology, the oxygen tank floats on the surface while you freely explore the cenote.
We recommend reserving your space in advance, and upon arrival at Xel-Há Park, choose the available schedule that best suits your plans to start enjoying this natural wonder of the Riviera Maya.
Duration: 60 min.
Hours: 10:00 a.m., 11:15 a.m., 12:30 p.m., 2:45 p.m. and 4:00 p.m.
Minimum age: 12 years old
- Brief explanation about the activity.
- Personal scuba diving regulator.
- Mask, fins, and weight belt (only during activity).
- Flashlight and helmet.
- The use of locker and towel during the activity.
- Certified instructor.
- Activities subject to weather conditions. You must choose your schedule upon arrival at the park.
- Maximum depth: 23 ft (7 m).
- Duration: 60 minutes (20 min introduction and practice; 40 min tour).
- The minimum age to participate is 12 years old.
- Activity not recommended for pregnant women or those suspected of being pregnant, and for people with asthma, claustrophobia, hypertension, diabetes, or a heart condition.
- It is mandatory for the participant to know how to swim.
- Please, use only chemical-free sunscreen or sunblock. It is recommended to take a shower before entering the inlet.
- Photos are available at an additional cost.
Quote your activity
Your optional activity requires an admission, you can add both here. Your visit date will be the same as the date of your optional activity.
*Only applies to tickets to Parks and Tours.