An outstanding, relaxing experience amid nature
Discover a fun activity in Xel-Há where you can approach a little closer to heaven. Zip-Bike is a one-of-a-kind way of sensing nature while pedaling a suspended bicycle between the treetops. This original activity combines a zip-line with a bicycle, reaching a height of up to 23 ft (7 m).
Start one of the most amusement activities in Xel-Há at the boarding palapa. In this place, you will have a welcome and receive details to enjoy the activity, as well as the necessary safety equipment. Then, it will be time to get on this original hanging bike, where you will immediately realize how easy it is to pedal. From the beginning of the tour, you will notice the various landscapes of Xel-Há Park, seeing from the heights the jungle, mangroves, caverns, cenotes, and even the river and the inlet.
Along the Zip-Bike circuit, you'll find some sections that require a bit more effort, while others are more exciting when accelerating on small descents. Be in touch with nature at one of the most original activities in the Riviera Maya when visiting Xel-Há.
Remember to reserve your place in Zip-Bike in advance and upon arrival at the park, choose the available time that best suits your plans for the day. Enjoy Xel-Há from above with this fun activity.
Duration: 30 min.
Hours: Hours: 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (every half hour)
Minimum age: 10 years old
- Brief explanation about the activity.
- Use of locker during the activity.
- Activities subject to weather conditions. You must choose your schedule upon arrival at the park.
- Duration: 30 min.
- The minimum age to participate is 10 years old and must be at least 4.3 ft (1.30 m) tall.
- The maximum allowed weight is 262 lbs (120 kg) and a maximum height of 6.5 ft (2 m) to take the activity.
- Visitors up to 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult at all moment.
- Maximum capacity of 20 guests.
- Activity not recommended for pregnant women or those suspected of being pregnant, and for people with asthma, claustrophobia, hipertension, diabetes, heart condition, back problems, epilepsy, or recent injuries or surgeries.
- Photos are available at an additional cost.
Quote your activity
Your optional activity requires an admission, you can add both here. Your visit date will be the same as the date of your optional activity.
*Only applies to tickets to Parks and Tours.