Spend amazing moments while swimming with manatees at Xel-Há!
Approach one of the most surprising aquatic mammals in the Mexican Caribbean. In this Manatee Encounter, you will be able to interact with these sweet-mayaered specimens that live in a natural habitat at Xel-Há.
In addition to having the opportunity to swim with manatees, you can learn many interesting and fun facts about these exemplars as part of the rescue and conservation program for the species. Get surprised by their intelligence, feed them, and discover how noble these gentle specimens are. Book your Optional Activity and when you arrive at the park, choose your schedule during your day in Xel-Há.
Duration: 40 min.
Hours: 11:00 a.m.; 1:00 p.m.; 3:00 p.m.
Minimun age: 10 years old
- Snorkel equipment.
- Life jacket.
- Certified instructor.
- Activities subject to weather conditions. You must choose your schedule upon arrival at the park.
- Duration: 40 minutes (20 min of welcome and platform interaction/ 20 min snorkeling).
- Minimum height of 4.3 ft (1.30 m).
- Visitors up to 15 years of age must be accompanied by an adult at all moment.
- Maximum capacity: 10 guests.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult during the activity, both paying.
- Activity not recommended for pregnant women or those suspected of being pregnant, and for people with asthma, claustrophobia, hipertension, diabetes, heart condition, back problems, epilepsy, or recent injuries or surgeries.
- Photos are available at an additional cost.
Get your admission in advance.
We have limited capacity, secure your place.
Quote your activity
Your optional activity requires an admission, you can add both here. Your visit date will be the same as the date of your optional activity.
Encuentro con Manaties
*Only applies to tickets to Parks and Tours.