Xcaret Total Admission
Admission + Buffet + Optional Activity
Delight yourself with an exquisite buffet after swimming in underground rivers and enjoying the more than 50 attractions of Xcaret. Also, with your Xcaret Total ticket.
Also, by purchasing this admission, you can choose an Optional Activity among the following: Adrenalina for a high speed ride in the sea; Sea Trek®, a walk on the seabed; Stingray Sea Trek®, to observe these majestic species in its natural habitat; or Sharks, a Hands On Adventure! to dip into the great world of the nurse sharks.
Spend a fun-filled day during your vacations in the Riviera Maya!
Check the schedules and open hours of our attractions and shows.
Must present an ID at the Park’s ticket booth.
- Access to facilities of the Plus Area facilities (dressing rooms, restrooms, and lockers).
- One lunch buffet. Includes one beer and unlimited non-alcoholic beverages (soft drinks, aguas frescas, and coffee) while consuming food.
- Tours in three underground rivers (a secure bag for your belongings is provided prior to the river activity).
- Xcaret México Espectacular presentation.
- Access to the beach, inlet, and natural pools.
- Visits to the Butterfly Pavilion, Coral Reef Aquarium, and the Aviary.
- Children’s World, a place of fun exclusively for the little ones.
- Horse Exhibition, Papantla Flying Men, and Pre-Hispanic Dances.
- Tropical jungle trail.
- Use of fins and snorkel mask with integrated tube (requires a refundable deposit of 10 USD).
- Life jackets and inner tubes.
- Lounge chairs, hammocks, and rest areas.
- Restrooms, dressing rooms, and showers.
- Other services (WiFi, ATM and shops).
- Free parking.
About the activities
Shout, laugh, and get soaked in a fun ride aboard a high-speed boat that will take you through the waves, making 360° turns and plunges into the Caribbean Sea.
- Departures: 11:00 a.m.,11:40 a.m., 12:20 p.m., 1:00 p.m., 1:40 p.m., 2:20 p.m., 3:00 p.m., 3:40 p.m, 4:20 p.m (subject to weather conditions). You must choose your schedule upon arrival at the park.
- Duration: 30 minutes (10 instructions / 20 in water).
- Children minimum age: 9 years or minimum height of 4.5 ft.
- Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Teens aged 16 and 17: their guardian must sign a Responsibility Letter authorizing them to travel alone.
- Activity not recommended for pregnant women and people with heart, ear, or back conditions , asthma, epilepsy, hypertension, or diabetes.
- A Liability Waiver must be signed by all passengers.
- The use of lifejacket is mandatory.
- Bring nothing that may fall overboard or get wet (safeguard your belongings in the locker provided).
- Avoid eating at least an hour before the activity.
- Maximum capacity: 30 people.
*Only applies to Parks Admissions and Tours.