Xcaret Plus Admission
Give a touch of flavor to your Xcaret experience
Besides the more than 50 attractions included in your Xcaret admission, you can also enjoy a buffet meal at the restaurant of your choice. In addition, you have access to Plus Area exclusive facilities, with lockers, dressing rooms and private restrooms, and the use of snorkel gear for the underground rivers.
Live Xcaret Park at Riviera Maya with all the benefits!
Check the schedules and open hours of our attractions and shows.
Must present an ID at the Park’s ticket booth.
About your Xcaret Plus admission
- Access to Plus Area facilities (dressing rooms, restrooms and lockers).
- One lunch buffet. Includes one beer and unlimited non-alcoholic beverages (soft drinks, flavored waters, and coffee) while consuming food.
- Tours in three underground rivers (a secure bag service for your belongings prior to during the river journey is included).
- Xcaret México Espectacular presentation.
- Access to the beach, inlet and natural pools.
- Visits to the Butterfly Pavilion, Coral Reef Aquarium and the Aviary.
- Children’s World, a place of fun exclusively for the little ones.
- Horse Exhibition, Papantla Flying Men and Pre-Hispanic Dances.
- Tropical jungle trail.
- Use of fins and snorkel mask with integrated tube (requires a refundable deposit of 10 USD)
- Life jackets and inner tubes.
- Lounge chairs, hammocks and rest areas.
- Restrooms, dressing rooms and showers.
- Other services (WiFi, ATM and shops).
- Free parking.
- Wear a swimsuit, water shoes and comfortable clothing. Additionally, bring an extra change of clothes and a towel.
- Only use of sunblock and sunscreen containing titanium oxide and zinc oxide are allowed in the park.
- Remember to bring cash or a credit card to purchase souvenirs, get the photos of your visit, or enjoy an Optional Activity.
- Children: 25% discount from 5 to 11 years old on the adult price. Children under 4 years free. In both cases an ID is mandatory.
- Children and over 4.5 ft tall but under 12 years of age must show an ID to verify their age as well.
- Snorkeling gear requires a refundable deposit of $10 USD.
- Transportation from Cancun, Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya is included only if you add it at the moment of purchase.
- Reservations cancelled more than 2 days prior to your original booking date are subject to a 10% charge for administrative fees; cancellations made between 0 and 2 days prior to your original booking date, or in the case of no-shows or not using your coupon, are nonrefundable. Any change on your booking date is subject to an adjustment in the price.
- It is not possible to make date changes the same day of your visit.
- Roundtrip transportation from your hotel is available at an additional cost. It’s only included if you give a click on “add Transportation” at the moment of purchase, and you must select your hotel or a meeting point.
- Skip lines! You have direct access to the park.
- The pickup time depends on your hotel’s location. Once you select it from the list, you will have the exact hour, and please, be on time at the lobby or meeting point.
- You will have the returning hour before arriving at the park. The exact drop off time is according to the location of your hotel.
About the destination
How much does it cost to go to Xcaret Park?
There are four admissions to Xcaret, and prices vary. In here you can learn the differences between them, and which is best for you: https://www.xcaret.com/en/buy-my-ticket/
What does Xcaret park include?
Depending on your type of admission, your ticket may include a buffet meal, an optional activity or entrance after 4:00 pm. Regardless of your type of admission, they all include: tours in three underground rivers, Xcaret México Espectacular presentation, access to the beach, inlet, and natural pools, visits to the Butterfly Pavilion, Coral Reef Aquarium, and the Aviary, Children’s World, a place of fun exclusively for the little ones, Horse Exhibition, Papantla Flying Men, and Pre-Hispanic Dances, tropical jungle trail, life jackets and inner tubes, lounge chairs, hammocks, and rest areas, restrooms, dressing rooms, and showers, free parking.
Is it worth it to go to Xcaret?
Totally worth it. You will enjoy many activities you can’t experience anywhere else, and they are all in the same place: underground rives, the Caribbean Sea, performances, and a standout to the Xcaret Mexico Espectacular show, which is a must in your trip. Xcaret makes your Cancun experience miles better. Learn more here: https://www.xcaret.com/en/
What activities does Cancun have?
Cancun is known for its warm weather, turquoise waters and white sand beaches, but there's a lot more to Cancun than just that: underground rivers, zip-lines, ATV driving through the jungle, swimming, kayaking, cenotes, archaeological sites and so much more. It’s all here: https://www.xcaret.com/en/parks-and-tours/
What else is Cancun known for?
If you want more than the usual experiences, the alternative Cancun has cenotes, underground rivers, jungle tours, and archeological sites, among many other. Just take a peek at everything else Cancun has: https://www.xcaret.com/en/parks-and-tours/
Visitors also love:
Or you can create your own customized package with up to 4 parks or tours
OPTIONAL ACTIVITIES XCARET
ACTIVIDADES XCARET PARA TODOS
*Only applies to tickets to Parks and Tours.