Chichén Itzá Tours: Xichén Deluxe
The most luxurious tour to Chichen Itza
Discover Chichen Itza with the deluxe version of the Xichén Tour, that takes you by panoramic bus and has a certified guide throughout the entire tour. In addition to the archaeological site of Chichen Itza and a stop at a Pre-Hispanic cenote, you will visit the beautiful city of Valladolid, where you will enjoy a delicious buffet at the exclusive restaurant La Casona.
A deluxe Chichen Itza tour.
Must present an ID before boarding.
About your Xichén Deluxe Tour
- Round-trip transportation from Cancun and Riviera Maya.
- Access to the Chichén Itzá archaeological site.
- Tour with certified bilingual guide (1 h 15 min approximately) and free time at Chichén Itzá (1 h approximately).
- Audioguide device with earpiece during the visit to the archaeological site.
- Visit to Santuario Tsukán Cenote for swimming activity (life jacket rental included) and interaction with a native community.
- Reusable bottle of water with bottle holder at the archaeological site.
- Soft drinks, water and beer at the end of the tour in Chichén Itzá.
- Refreshing towel.
- Light gourmet breakfast on board the bus (baguette, fresh juice, muffin and coffee).
- Buffet meal of Yucatan specialties and unlimited beer and non-alcoholic beverages at La Casona de Valladolid restaurant.
- Wear a swimsuit, water shoes and comfortable clothing. Additionally, bring an extra change of clothes and a towel.
- Only use of sunblock and sunscreen containing titanium oxide and zinc oxide are allowed in the park.
- Remember to bring cash or a credit card to purchase souvenirs, get the photos of your visit, or enjoy an Optional Activity.
- Duration: approximately 12 hours.
- There is an additional tax fee for the use of video cameras inside the archaeological site, not included in the tour price.
- Children over 4.5 ft but under 12 years of age must present an ID to verify their age when boarding the transportation.
- Reservations cancelled more than 2 days prior to your original booking date are subject to a 10% charge for administrative fees; cancellations made between 0 and 2 days prior to your original booking date, or in the case of no-shows or not using your coupon, are nonrefundable. Any change on your booking date is subject to an adjustment in the price.
- It is not possible to make date changes the same day of your visit.
- There might be changes without prior notice to the tour’s logistics or operation.
- Roundtrip transportation from your hotel is included. Select your hotel or meeting point from the list.
- Skip lines! You have direct access.
- Pickup time depedns on your hotel’s location. Once you select it from the list, you will have the exact hour to be on time at the lobby or meeting point.
- The drop off time is according to the location of your hotel.
About the destination
How much does it cost to see Chichén Itzá?
You can enjoy lower prices if you take the tour Xichén Deluxe by Xcaret and buy your ticket with 21 days or more in advance, 25% discount from 5 to 11 years old on the adult price. Children under 4 years free.
Is it worth it to see Chichén Itzá?
Totally worth it, it’s one of the best experiences you’ll have in your life. Chichén Itzá is one of the New Seven Wonders of the World and rightfully so, because it’s a beautiful place full of history and magic.
How long do you need at Chichén Itzá?
Two hours its great time to awe at this impressive Pre-Hispanic archaeological site, and to learn the important parts of its history. You can do all that and more with the Xichén Deluxe Tour by Xcaret which includes transportation to the site and a certified guide among many other things.
Can I visit Chichén Itzá on my own?
Yes, you can, but it might not be the best way to get a great experience of this Wonder of the World. For your safety and to enhance the moments in the site, the recommendation is to take a tour that includes transportation and a certified guide inside.
Which is better to visit, Tulum or Chichen Itza?
Even though they both are Pre-Hispanic archaeological sites, the experience is completely different. Chichén Itzá it’s a New Wonder of the World and a very extensive place with a lot of locations to admire including the Kukulcán pyramid, the most representative ruin in the site. In Tulum you will find the only Pre-Hispanic archaeological site facing the Caribbean, which makes for a different experience gazing at the sea and touring the Tulum ruins.
Visitors also love:
Or you can create your own customized package with up to 4 parks or tours
*Only applies to tickets to Parks and Tours.