Chichén Itzá Tours: Tour Xichén Clásico
Discover the Mayan legacy on an incredible Chichen Itza tour
Get to know one of the Seven Wonders of the Modern World on a comfortable, all-inclusive tour to Chichen Itza that will also take you to swim in the Xcajum cenote. Enjoy the comfort of traveling in a panoramic bus and a delicious buffet lunch. A Chichen Itza tour with the seal of distinction by Xcaret.
Schedule: Monday to Saturday from 8:30 a.m to 7:00 p.m.
Minimum age: For all ages.
Kids: Under 4 years old get free admission. From 5 to 11 get half off the adult ticket price.
Must present an ID before boarding.
- Round-trip transportation on a panoramic bus or luxury van from Cancun and Riviera Maya.
- Access to the Chichén Itzá archaeological site with a certified bilingual guide.
- Visit to the Xcajum cenote with 45 min to swim (mandatory use of life jacket).
- Access to Xcajum facilities (lockers and life jackets with extra cost).
- Buffet lunch at Xcajum restaurant (drinks with extra cost).
- Bottled water at the archaeological site.
- Panoramic tour by Valladolid.
*Only applies to Parks Admissions and Tours.