Tour Xichen Clásico
Visit Chichen Itza, one of the Seven Wonders of the Modern World, in a comfortable all-inclusive tour that will also take you swimming to the Azul sacred cenote in Ik'Kil. Enjoy the convenience of traveling in a panoramic bus and of a tasty buffet lunch. A round trip to Chichen Itza without complications.
- Round-trip transportation on a panoramic bus or luxury van from Cancun and Riviera Maya.
- Access to the Chichén Itzá archaeological site with a certified bilingual guide.
- Visit to the sacred cenote Ik Kil (45 min to swim).
- Access to Ik Kil facilities (lockers and life jackets with extra cost).
- Buffet lunch at Ik Kil restaurant (drinks with extra cost).
- Bottled water at the archaeological site.
- You must bring printed proof of your tour purchase.
- Confirm the time and location of your pickup.
- Wear fresh clothes, comfortable shoes for walking, hat and sunglasses.
- Bring a swimsuit, towel and a change of clothes for the visit to the cenote.
- Sunscreen and insect repellent must only have titanium dioxide and zinc oxide.
- Bring cash or credit card to buy souvenirs and for personal expenses.
- Duration: approximately 12 hours.
- There is an additional tax fee for the use of video cameras inside the archaeological site, not included in the tour price.
- Lockers and life jackets at the cenote are not included.
- Children over 4.5 ft but under 12 years of age must present an ID to verify their age when boarding transportation.
- Reservations cancelled more than 2 days prior to your booking date are subject to a 10% charge for administrative fees; those cancelled between 0 and 2 days prior to your booking date, or in the case of no-shows or not using your coupon, are nonrefundable. Any change of the booking date is subject to an adjustment in the price.
- It is not possible to make date changes the same day of your visit.