Chichén Itzá Tours: Tour Xichén Clásico
Discover the Pre-Hispanic legacy on an incredible Chichen Itza tour
Discover one of the Seven Wonders of the Modern World, in an all-inclusive Chichén Itzá excursion that will take you to discover the secrets of this archaeological site which belongs to an ancient civilization. In this Chichén Itzá tour from Cancun Tulum, Playa del Carmen or Riviera Maya, this pre-Columbian culture and all its history is displayed before you in its temples, pyramids, cenotes and traditions that remain to this day in Chichén Itzá.
During the tour, a certified guide will accompany you and tell you the fascinating stories of the pyramid of Kukulkan, the sacred cenote, the impressive Ball Game, the Caracol and many other vestiges. At the end of the tour of Chichén Itzá archaeological site, you will visit the Xcajum cenote where you can swim in its refreshing waters. Enjoy the comfort of traveling in a panoramic bus and a delicious buffet lunch. A Chichén Itzá excursion, without complications.
Chichén Itzá from Cancun: transportation will pick you in the hotel zone or downtown Cancun and take you on a roundtrip to the archaeological site.
Chichén Itzá from Playa del Carmen: there are several pick up points from Playa del Carmen, when purchasing your ticket, you will choose the best suited to your location.
Chichén Itzá from Tulum: the distance between both places is of 92 miles (149 km) approximately 2 hours apart. Transportation will pick you up at the selected point during you reservation process.
Chichén Itzá from Riviera Maya: Riviera Maya is a very big destination, so travel time may vary, but no matter where you are located, the transportation will take you to the archaeological site and return you to your hotel.
Until January 23rd 2023, the cenote to visit will be Zazil Tunich where lunch, a beverage, and swimming will take place.
Must present an ID before boarding.
About your Xichén Clásico Tour
- Round-trip transportation on a panoramic bus or luxury van from Cancun and Riviera Maya.
- Access to the Chichén Itzá archaeological site with a certified bilingual guide.
- Visit to the Xcajum cenote with 45 min to swim (life jacket rental included of mandatory use).
- Access to Xcajum facilities (lockers at an extra cost).
- Buffet lunch at Xcajum restaurant and a beverage included.
- Bottled water at the archaeological site.
- Panoramic tour by Valladolid.
- Confirm the time and location of your pickup.
- Wear fresh clothes, comfortable shoes for walking, hat and sunglasses.
- Bring a swimsuit, towel and a change of clothes for the visit to the cenote.
- Sunscreen and insect repellent must only have titanium dioxide and zinc oxide.
- Bring cash or credit card to buy souvenirs and for personal expenses.
- Duration: approximately 12 hours.
- There is an additional tax fee for the use of video cameras inside the archaeological site, not included in the tour price.
- Lockers and life jackets at the cenote are not included.
- Children over 4.5 ft but under 12 years of age must present an ID to verify their age when boarding transportation.
- Reservations cancelled more than 2 days prior to your original booking date are subject to a 10% charge for administrative fees; cancellations made between 0 and 2 days prior to your original booking date, or in the case of no-shows or not using your coupon, are nonrefundable. Any change on your booking date is subject to an adjustment in the price.
- It is not possible to make date changes the same day of your visit.
- There might be changes without prior notice to the tour’s logistics or operation.
*Only applies to tickets to Parks and Tours.