Wine Pairing at Xcaret Wine Cellar
Enjoy a wine tasting with an expert sommelier
Below the Main Plaza you will find one of the best wine cellars in Mexico: “Vino de México Xcaret”. This cellar houses 180 labels of fine Mexican wine, and a collection of items for production and tasting.
Walk through its underground corridors and stone carved chambers, that preserve more than 400 years of Mexican wine history. In addition, it’s the perfect place for weddings and special events for small groups over 10 people.
5-COURSE FOOD AND WINE TASTING TOUR
When reserving a 5-course food and wine tasting experience, you will enter different rooms of the “Vino de México Xcaret” wine cellar. At each area, you will have a detailed explanation, as well as the tasted wine labels. The experience includes two varieties of white wine, two of red wine, and fantastic dessert wine in the end.
The sommelier and the chef will take you on a journey of flavors where each wine complements the tasting time. A magnificent journey through Mexican wine from the best vineyards in Mexico that will leave a pleasant taste in your mouth.
Book your spot and the schedule of your choice for this wine tasting experience and culinary journey upon arrival at the park due to the maximum capacity for each schedule.
Hours: 1:30 p.m.; 3:00 p.m.; 4:30 p.m.; 5:50 p.m.
Duration: 50 min.
- 5-course tasting
- Explanation by our sommelier
- Must book your place at the time of your arrival to the park and choose the available schedule
- Duration: 50 min
- Maximum capacity: 16 guests
- This is an adult-oriented experience. However, there is a special meny for children which do not include alcoholic beverages.
- It is necesarry to show an official I.D. to taste wine.
- Does not include entrance to Xcaret park, photos or videos.
- Your purchase is valid for one year.
- Reservations cancelled more than 2 days prior to your original booking date are subject to a 10% charge for administrative fees; cancellations made between 0 and 2 days prior to your original booking date, or in the case of no-shows or not using your coupon, are nonrefundable. Any change on your booking date is subject to an adjustment in the price.
What can I expect at a wine tasting?
What are the 4 steps to wine tasting?
How do you prepare for a wine tasting?
How would you describe the taste of wine?
For fruit level, you can describe it as: sweety of savory according to the taste.
For sweetness, you can describe it as: bone dry, dry, off-dry, semi-sweet and sweet.
For body, you can describe it as: light-bodied, medium-bodied, full-bodied.
For finish, you can describe it as: smooth, spicy, bitter and the finish length.
What should I eat before wine tasting?
How much wine do you drink during wine tasting?
Get your admission in advance.
We have limited capacity, secure your place.
*Only applies to tickets to Parks and Tours.