Swim by an amazing underground river full of stalactites at Xplor Fuego
Included in your admission
Venture to explore an underground river at Xplor Fuego! Descend below the surface and discover an impressive scenario resulting from erosion and water seepage that, over thousands of years, have formed an endless number of stalactites and stalagmites.
One of the Xplor Fuego hosts will help you put on a life jacket that fits you well, check that your helmet is on correctly and start a journey through a river of stalactites with a length of 437 yd (400 m). Throughout the journey you will see guide lines that we have placed to direct you, as well as emergency exits almost every 100 yd, in case you feel exhausted or are cold, since the water temperature is 75.2° F (24 ° C).
Once inside the river, you will also find several Xelfie points to take pictures at some of the best points along the journey. We also recommend you take your time to enjoy the view, observe the underground scenes and the rock formations that have emerged after millions of years.
Hours: 5:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
Ages: 5 years of age or older (minimum height 3.3 ft or 1 m).
About the activity
- The minimum height to participate is 3.3 ft (1 m).
- The use of a helmet and life jacket is mandatory during all the activity.
- Avoid touching the stalactites, it damages them. Neither getting off the swimming canal to prevent accidents.
- The river’s temperature is 75.2° F (24° C). There are four exits before the ending point, in case you feel much cold.
- Activity not recommended for people with recent surgeries, back problems, high-blood pressure, claustrophobia, or pregnant women.
Get your admission in advance.
We have limited capacity, secure your place.
*Only applies to tickets to Parks and Tours.