Have fun gliding on a hammock zip-line that ends in the refreshing waters of a cenote
Included in your admission
Do you want to try an unusual activity? In one of the cenotes that the Xplor Fuego Park has, we have installed a zip-line that starts on the surface, but instead of being attached to a harness, you will go sitting in a hammock to slide and end with a splash on the refreshing waters of the cenote.
A host will provide you with safety briefings prior to the descent and you'll be ready for the full speed descent to the fun-filled splash that awaits and is sure to revive you. This activity is to be done individually and we are sure that as soon as you finish, you will be ready to start another one.
Come to Xplor Fuego to experience the only nocturnal adventure without limits and have a great time in our Hammock Splash.
Hours: 5:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
Ages: 5 years of age or older (minimum height 3.3 ft or 1 m).
About the activity
- The minimum height to participate is 3.3 ft (1 m).
- The use of a helmet is mandatory. Only one person per hammock is allowed and must have arms within the it at all time.
- Underage must be under an adult supervision during the activity.
- The maximum weight to participate is 300 lbs (136 kg).
- Activity not recommended for people with recent surgeries, back problems, high-blood pressure, claustrophobia, or pregnant women.
Get your admission in advance.
We have limited capacity, secure your place.
*Only applies to tickets to Parks and Tours.