Xel-Há + Xenotes Package
Get in touch with nature of the Riviera Maya!
Enhance your package with the Xenotes Tour, an ideal journey to explore cenotes in the middle of the jungle. You will discover four exclusive cenotes, each with exciting activities for you to enjoy to the fullest. End your day with a delicious picnic amid the jungle, accompanied by a glass of wine or beer. Adventure and fun guaranteed in the lush nature of the Riviera Maya!
- • Enjoy an all-inclusive park featuring unlimited snorkeling.
- • Scenic Lighthouse with 360° views and a waterslide.
- • The river that flows in the Xel-Há inlet, a natural wonder.
- • Use of snorkel mask with integrated tube, life jackets and inflatable tubes included with your admission.
- • World of Children for kids up to 11 years of age.
- • Visit four exclusive cenotes in one tour.
- • Know about the naughty guardians of the cenotes.
- • Different activities at each cenote you visit.
- • Reduced groups for a better experience.
- • Delicious picnic with beer and wine after exit the last cenote.
Available: Xel-Há Monday to Sunday from 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Xenotes Monday to Saturday; transportation between 8:00 a.m. and 10:00 a.m.
Minimum Age: 6 years for Xenotes.
Children: Children from 6 to 11 years get a 25% discount on the adult ticket price. At Xel-Há, kids up to 4 years enter for free.
- Unlimited snorkeling in the inlet with the use of fins and snorkel mask with integrated tube.
- River floating on inner tubes.
- Scenic Lighthouse with 360° views from a height of 131 ft (40 m) and a fun descent.
- Continental breakfast from 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Snacks and lunch buffets from 11:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Domestic open bar and unlimited non-alcoholic beverages.
- World of Adventure: zip-lines, five-meter-high jumps and different rope games.
- Hikes through jungle paths.
- Cenotes and coves.
- The Meliponary and Nursery.
- Special activities for kids at the Children's Playground.
- Rest areas with lounge chairs and hammocks.
- Life jackets, inner tubes and bicycles.
- Restrooms, changing rooms, showers, lockers and a towel.
- Other services (WiFi, ATMs and shops).
- Free parking.
- Add round-trip transportation at the moment of purchase.
- Round-trip transportation with certified guide.
- Visit to the four different types of cenotes that exist.
- Assisted rappeling into Lu’um, a cavern cenote.
- Zip-lines and cliff jumps at K’áak’, an open cenote, and at Iik, an ancient cenote.
- Kayaking through Ha’, a semi-open cenote.
- Exploration swimming in Ha’, a semi-open cenote.
- Cold and hot drinks (waters, sodas, Mexican-style hot chocolate, coffee), as well as seasonal fruit at the end of the first cenote.
- Jungle picnic that includes julienne soup, a cold bar of meats and premium cheeses, variety of rustic breads, dressings, salads, water, wine, and beer.
- Equipment: life jacket, swim mask, rappel gear, kayak and inner tube.
- Restrooms, showers, changing rooms and towels.
- For your visit, wear a swimsuit, watershoes, and comfortable clothing.
- If you included transportation, confirm time and place for pickup.
- For the Xenotes Tour, please confirm the time and place of departure.
- Sunscreen and insect repellent used must only contain titanium dioxide and zinc oxide.
- Bring cash or credit card for souvenirs, an Optional Activity in Xel-Há, or for the photographs of your visit.
- Xel-Há opens from 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. all year long.
- Visitors with disabilities should always be accompanied by a family member or friend that can assist them at all times.
- Free admission for children 4 years old and under at Xel-Há. At both parks, children 5 to 11 years old get 25% off the adult ticket price. An official ID must be presented at the Park’s ticket booths. In case this isn’t possible, the child’s rate will apply to those who measure between 3 and 4.5 ft.
- Xenotes Tour is available Monday to Saturday.
- The minimum age recommended for Xenotes is 6 years of age. For the zip-lines, it is required to have a minimum height of 4.6 ft (1.40 m) and a minimum weight of 88 lbs (40 kg).
- Use of life jacket is mandatory in every water activity.
- Children from 6 to 11 years old get half off the adult ticket price for Xenotes (must present an official I.D. to the tour operator when boarding the transportation).
- Take a shower before entering a cenote to protect the ecosystem.
- Xenotes tour is not recommended for people with heart or lung conditions, back problems, asthma, diabetes, hypertension, or pregnant women or that suspect of being pregnant.
- Please notice that the cenotes are in the middle of the jungle and there are not paved roads to reach them.
- Reservations cancelled more than two days in advance of the original date of visit are subject to a 10% administration fee. Reservations cancelled in 2 days or less before the visit date, or in case of a no-show, are not refundable. Any change of the booking date is subject to an adjustment in the price.
- It is not possible to make date changes the same day of your visit.
Get your admission in advance.
We have limited capacity, secure your place.
*Only applies to tickets to Parks and Tours.