Xoximilco and Xcaret Package
Party, celebration, nature and traditions around the Mexican culture
Experience the best of Mexico at Xcaret Park, an amazing place with different spaces of nature and underground rivers that will amaze you. Here, you can also visit a spectacular Aviary, a Butterfly Pavilion and a Coral Reef Aquarium. And to end the night marvel with a show that will make you feel Mexico on your skin, Xcaret Mexico Espectacular.
Xoximilco Cancun welcomes you with a night party where you will get on aMexican gondola to travel through the canals of the park to the rhythm of live music of different musical genres of Mexico. You will also have a delicious degustation dinner and an open bar on board, and then you will dance and sing to the sound of mariachi music.
- • Swim by underground rivers.
- • Discover nature at the Coral Reef Aquarium, the Butterfly Pavillion, and the Aviary.
- • Walk by jungle paths.
- • Attend a fantastic presentation, Xcaret México Espectacular.
- • Visit archaeological zones.
- • Live the Mexican culture in its folkloric shows such as the Horse Exhibition, Papantla Flyers, and pre-Hispanic Dances.
- • A party onboard traditional Trajineras.
- • Open bar with tequila, beer, and flavored waters.
- • Tasting dinner with Mexican specialties.
- • Cheerful live music for dancing.
Available: Monday to Saturday. Registration starts at 7:00 p.m. and tour ends at 11:00 p.m. Subject to change due to official regulations. Xcaret Monday to Sunday from 8:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Minimum Age: 5 years old for Xoximilco.
Children: Children from 5 to 11 years get a 25% discount on the adult ticket price.*. At Xcaret, kids up to 4 years enter for free.
*Must show an ID at the Park’s ticket booth.
- Access to Plus Area facilities (dressing rooms, restrooms and lockers).
- One lunch buffet. Includes one beer and unlimited non-alcoholic beverages (soft drinks, flavored waters, and coffee) while consuming food.
- Tours in three underground rivers (a secure bag service for your belongings prior to during the river journey is included).
- Xcaret México Espectacular presentation.
- Access to the beach, inlet and natural pools.
- Visits to the Butterfly Pavilion, Coral Reef Aquarium and the Aviary.
- Children’s World, a place of fun exclusively for the little ones.
- Horse Exhibition, Papantla Flying Men and Pre-Hispanic Dances.
- Tropical jungle trail.
- Use of fins and snorkel mask with integrated tube (requires a refundable deposit of 10 USD)
- Life jackets and inner tubes.
- Lounge chairs, hammocks and rest areas.
- Restrooms, dressing rooms and showers.
- Other services (WiFi, ATM and shops).
- Free parking.
- Nighttime Trajinera ride through festive canals.
- Dinner with the distinct flavors of Mexican cuisine.
- Open bar of beer, tequila, rum, and vodka, with soft drinks and aguas frescas.
- Different ensembles playing traditional live music: mariachi, norteño, ranchero, jarana and marimba.
- Personal and personable host who will accompany you during the tour with games, information about the dishes, and the guarantee of fun.
- Duration: 3 hours approximately.
- Other services (ATM and shops).
- Free parking.
- For your visit to Xcaret, bring comfortable beach clothes, swimsuit, towel, and an extra change of clothes.
- If the Tour is with transportation, confirm the time and place of departure.
- Your sunscreens, repellents, and sunscreens should only contain titanium oxide and zinc oxide.
- Bring cash or a card to buy souvenirs or purchase photos of your visit.
- Registration at Xoximilco is from 7:00 p.m. and the 3-hour tour ends at 11:00 p.m.
- Each Trajinera has a maximum capacity of 20 passengers.
- The minimum age at Xoximilco is 5 years old (must be accompanied by an adult at every moment)
- Children from 5 to 11 years get a 25% discount on the adult ticket price.
- Xcaret opens all year round from 8:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Visitors with disabilities must be assisted by a relative or friend at all time.
- At Xcaret, the snorkel gear rental has a 10 USD price (requires a 20 USD refundable deposit). For the visitors who purchased the option with lunch included (Xcaret Plus), it comes with the snorkel equipment rental (a 10 USD deposit is mandatory).
- Reservations cancelled more than two days in advance of the original date of visit are subject to a 10% administration fee. Reservations cancelled in 2 days or less before the visit date, or in case of a no-show, are not refundable. Any change of the booking date is subject to an adjustment in the price.
- It is not possible to make date changes the same day of your visit.
Get your admission in advance.
We have limited capacity, secure your place.
*Only applies to tickets to Parks and Tours.