Xcaret and Xenotes Package
More than 50 natural and cultural attractions, plus the four types of cenotes that exist in the Xenotes tour
In the Xenotes Tour, you will visit the four types of cenotes that exist in an atmosphere of privacy and exclusivity. In each cenote, you will have different adventure activities for maximum fun, such as zip lines, kayaking, cliff jumping and more. Close with a delicious picnic in the middle of the jungle that you can accompany with a glass of wine or a beer.
- • Swim by underground rivers.
- • Discover nature at the Coral Reef Aquarium, the Butterfly Pavillion, and the Aviary.
- • Walk by jungle paths.
- • Attend a fantastic presentation, Xcaret México Espectacular.
- • Visit archaeological zones.
- • Live the Mexican culture in its folkloric shows such as the Horse Exhibition, Papantla Flyers, and pre-Hispanic Dances.
- • Visit four different types of cenotes on an exclusive tour.
- • Get to know the stories about the Aluxes, little magic people who protect the jungle and cenotes, and sometimes, can do mischief.
- • Includes food and beverages, plus a tasty picnic in the middle of the jungle after exit the last cenote.
- • Reduced groups for a better experience.
Available: Xcaret opens all year round from 8:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Xenotes Monday to Saturday; transportation between 8:00 a.m. and 10:00 a.m.
Minimum Age: 6 years for Xenotes.
Children: Children from 5 to 11 years get a 25% discount on the adult ticket price.*. At Xcaret, kids up to 4 years enter for free.
- Access to Plus Area facilities (dressing rooms, restrooms and lockers).
- One lunch buffet. Includes one beer and unlimited non-alcoholic beverages (soft drinks, flavored waters, and coffee) while consuming food.
- Tours in three underground rivers (a secure bag service for your belongings prior to during the river journey is included).
- Xcaret México Espectacular presentation.
- Access to the beach, inlet and natural pools.
- Visits to the Butterfly Pavilion, Coral Reef Aquarium and the Aviary.
- Children’s World, a place of fun exclusively for the little ones.
- Horse Exhibition, Papantla Flying Men and Pre-Hispanic Dances.
- Tropical jungle trail.
- Use of fins and snorkel mask with integrated tube (requires a refundable deposit of 10 USD)
- Life jackets and inner tubes.
- Lounge chairs, hammocks and rest areas.
- Restrooms, dressing rooms and showers.
- Other services (WiFi, ATM and shops).
- Free parking.
- Round-trip transportation with certified guide.
- Visit to the four different types of cenotes that exist.
- Assisted rappeling into Lu’um, a cavern cenote.
- Zip-lines and cliff jumps at K’áak’, an open cenote, and at Iik, an ancient cenote.
- Kayaking through Ha’, a semi-open cenote.
- Exploration swimming in Ha’, a semi-open cenote.
- Cold and hot drinks (waters, sodas, Mexican-style hot chocolate, coffee), as well as seasonal fruit at the end of the first cenote.
- Jungle picnic that includes julienne soup, a cold bar of meats and premium cheeses, variety of rustic breads, dressings, salads, water, wine, and beer.
- Equipment: life jacket, swim mask, rappel gear, kayak and inner tube.
- Restrooms, showers, changing rooms and towels.
- For your visit, wear a swimsuit, watershoes, and comfortable clothing.
- If you included transportation, confirm time and place for pickup.
- For the Xenotes Tour, please confirm the time and place of departure.
- Sunscreen and insect repellent used in the park must only contain titanium dioxide and zinc oxide.
- Bring cash or credit card for souvenirs, an Optional Activity in Xcaret, or for the photographs of your visit.
- Xcaret opens every day from 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Visitors with disabilities should always be accompanied by a family member or friend that can assist them at all times.
- Free admission for children 4 years old and under at Xcaret. At both parks, from 5 to 11 years old get a 25% discount on the adult ticket price. An official ID must be presented at the Park’s ticket booths. In case this isn’t possible, the child’s rate will apply to those who measure between 3 and 4.5 ft.
- Xenotes Tour is available Monday to Saturday.
- The minimum age recommended for Xenotes is 6 years of age. For the zip-lines, it is required to have a minimum height of 4.6 ft (1.40 m) and a minimum weight of 88 lbs (40 kg).
- Use of life jacket is mandatory in every water activity.
- Children from 6 to 11 years old get get a 25% discount on the adult ticket price; for Xenotes (must present an official I.D. to the tour operator when boarding the transportation).
- Take a shower before entering a cenote to protect the ecosystem.
- Xenotes tour is not recommended for people with heart or lung conditions, back problems, asthma, diabetes, hypertension, or pregnant women or that suspect of being pregnant.
- Please notice that the cenotes are in the middle of the jungle and there are not paved roads to reach them.
- Reservations cancelled more than two days in advance of the original date of visit are subject to a 10% administration fee. Reservations cancelled in 2 days or less before the visit date, or in case of a no-show, are not refundable. Any change of the booking date is subject to an adjustment in the price.
- It is not possible to make date changes the same day of your visit.
*Only applies to tickets to Parks and Tours.