Xplor + Xichén Deluxe Package
A package that combines zip-lines and archaeological adventures
- • An astounding 5-in-1 waterslide that ends in a wave pool (coming soon).
- • The most visited zip-line park in the world.
- • Underground expedition, and swim and paddle a raft by rivers below the surface.
- • Drive an amphibious vehicle by caves and jungle paths.
- • Tasty and wide buffet restaurant with non-alcoholic beverages included.
- • Discover the pre-Hispanic past with a certified guide at the Chichén Itzá archaeological site.
- • Swim in the refreshing waters of a beautiful cenote.
- • Have a great buffet lunch at La Casona de Valladolid with beverages included.
- • Comfortable transportation from your hotel.
Available: Xplor from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Xichén Deluxe operates Monday to Saturday.
Minimum Age: 5 years for Xplor.
Children: Children from 5 to 11 years get a 25% discount on the adult ticket price.
- Two circuits with seven zip-lines each (2.4 mi total distance), which include the tallest in Riviera Maya.
- Amphibious vehicle to drive through the jungle and flooded caves.
- Underground Expedition. 800 yards of a fun cavernous adventure.
- Paddling with special hand paddles along an underground river.
- Stalactite River Swim inside ancient caves.
- Hammock Splash.
- Entrance to the Toboganxote (coming soon)
- Spelunking hike.
- Unlimited snacks and non-alcoholic beverages (oatmeal cookies, fruit, smoothies, and flavored fresh waters).
- Buffet lunch.
- Locker for two.
- Rest areas, dressing rooms and restrooms.
- Other services (WiFi, ATM and shops).
- Free parking.
- Round-trip transportation from Cancun and Riviera Maya.
- Access to the Chichén Itzá archaeological site.
- Tour with certified bilingual guide (1 h 15 min approximately) and free time at Chichén Itzá (1 h approximately).
- Audioguide device with earpiece during the visit to the archaeological site.
- Visit to Santuario Tsukán Cenote for swimming activity (life jacket rental included) and interaction with a native community.
- Reusable bottle of water with bottle holder at the archaeological site.
- Soft drinks, water and beer at the end of the tour in Chichén Itzá.
- Refreshing towel.
- Light gourmet breakfast on board the bus (baguette, fresh juice, muffin and coffee).
- Buffet meal of Yucatan specialties and unlimited beer and non-alcoholic beverages at La Casona de Valladolid restaurant.
- Activities at Xplor are recommended for children from 5 years old (must be in the company of an adult at all moment). NOTE: for some activities, it is required a minimum height of 3.6 ft (1.10 m) and a minimum weight of 88 lbs (40 kg).
- Use comfortable beachwear, swimsuit, a towel, plus a change of clothes. Watershoes are also recommended.
- For Xichén Deluxe, wear light clothing, cap or hat, sunglasses, and comfortable walking shoes, plus a towel and swimsuit for the cenote.
- If you included transportation, confirm time and place for pickup.
- Sunscreen and insect repellent used in the park must only contain titanium dioxide and zinc oxide.
- Bring cash or credit card for souvenirs or purchase the photographs of your visit.
- Xplor Riviera Maya opens Monday to Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Some activities are not recommended for persons with heart problems, fear of heights, claustrophobia, those who get dizzy easily, with recent surgeries, back pain, who weigh more than 300 lbs, or pregnant women. Zip-lines have a minimum height requirement of 4.5 ft and a minimum weight requirement of 88 lbs.
- The minimum recommended age for Xplor is 5 years.
- Departures for the Xichén Deluxe Tour are Monday through Saturday, pickup depends on the location of your hotel.
- Xichén Deluxe takes 12 hours approximately, including transportation time.
- Does not include locker rental at the cenote.
- Reservations cancelled more than two days in advance of the original date of visit are subject to a 10% administration fee. Reservations cancelled in 2 days or less before the visit date, or in case of a no-show, are not refundable. Any change of the booking date is subject to an adjustment in the price.
- It is not possible to make date changes the same day of your visit.
Get your admission in advance.
We have limited capacity, secure your place.
*Only applies to tickets to Parks and Tours.