Enjoy a thrilling zip-line adventure under the stars at the Riviera Maya
Included in your admission
At nightfall, the torches are lit and Xplor Fuego emerges. Under the stars, you will have the opportunity to fly over the jungle in an impressive zip-line circuit. This nocturnal adventure will ignite your desire for excitement to travel the 7-line circuit that the park has.
Also, you can glide down the tallest zip-line in the entire Mexican Caribbean whose main tower rises to 147 ft (45 m) high and you will descend at a speed of 18 mph (30 km/h). Remember to smile for the photo, since there are Xelfie points distributed throughout the entire circuit and that will take your best angle so that you can take home the memory of the unlimited nighttime adventure of Xplor Fuego.
Our hosts will take care of giving you the necessary safety instructions, adjusting and checking that your equipment is ready to start the flight and have maximum fun.
Hours: 5:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
Ages: 5 years of age or older (minimum height 3.6 ft or 1.1 m).
About the activity
- The minimum height to participate is 3.6 ft (1.1 m).
- The use of a helmet is mandatory.
- The maximum weight to participate is 286 lbs (130 kg) and the minimum is 88 lbs (40 kg).
- The maximum circumference for the harness waist is 47 in (120 cm) and 25 in (65 cm) for the legs.
- Children must meet the minimum height and the harness must fit well.
- Activity not recommended for people with recent surgeries, epilepsy, back problems, a heart condition, asthma, high-blood pressure, diabetes, fear of heights, or pregnant women.
Get your admission in advance.
We have limited capacity, secure your place.
*Only applies to tickets to Parks and Tours.