Zip-lines at Xplor
Glide by the tallest zip-lines in the Riviera Maya
Included in your admission
Get ready to live an extraordinary experience on your next trip to Cancun and the Riviera Maya. Xplor awaits you to slide down the tallest zip-lines in the Riviera Maya and have a great time through two 7-line circuits.
On this exciting tour, you will go through suspension bridges, climb the different towers and end with a dip in the refreshing waters of a cenote. Feel the freedom of flying through the air above the jungle after the adrenaline rush at the start of each section. In addition, you will find Xelfie points along both routes and that will capture the emotion of the moment while you let yourself go.
Each zip-line has different height and speed, the highest is 147 ft (45 m) above the surface and you can descend up to 26 ft (8 m) underground to splash at the end of the journey, closing this exciting activity in Xplor. If you complete both circuits, you will have covered 2.3 mi (3.8 km) in total! Come and enjoy the fantastic zip-lines of Xplor in Playa del Carmen.
Hours: 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Ages: 5 years of age or older (minimum height 3.6 ft or 1.1 m).
About the activity
- The minimum height to participate is 3.6 ft (1.1 m).
- The use of a helmet is mandatory.
- The maximum weight to participate is 286 lbs (130 kg) and the minimum is 88 lbs (40 kg).
- The maximum circumference for the harness waist is 47 in (120 cm) and 25 in (65 cm) for the legs.
- Children must meet the minimum height and the harness must fit well.
- Activity not recommended for people with recent surgeries, epilepsy, back problems, a heart condition, asthma, high-blood pressure, diabetes, fear of heights, or pregnant women.
*Only applies to tickets to Parks and Tours.