Paddle a Raft at Xplor Park
Explore an underground river full of stalactites while paddling a Raft
Included in your admission
Descend below the surface of the Xplor Park and discover the impressive natural settings of the caverns full of stalactites. You will find two circuits for this route in Rafts, a short one with a length of 231 yd (212 m) and a long one with 342 yd (313 m), which you can do alone or in couples.
One of our hosts will give you instructions to get on your raft and how to put the hand paddles and practice in the first yards of the route as it requires physical coordination, we are sure that you will find your rhythm very soon!
The Xplor caves arose millions of years ago and the formations of stalagmites and stalactites are the product of water seeping through the limestone soil and thousands of years of erosion. Spend fun moments in this Xplor activity and take your time to contemplate the impressive underground natural settings of the Riviera Maya.
Hours: 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Ages: 5 years of age or older (minimum height 3.3 ft or 1 m).
About the activity
- The minimum height to participate is 3.3 ft (1 m).
- The use of a helmet is mandatory. For your safety, you must not get off the raft during the tour.
- Avoid touching the stalactites, it damages them.
- This activity requires coordination and physical effort.
- The maximum depth is 4 ft (1.20 m) and a life jacket is not required.
- Activity not recommended for people with recent surgeries, back problems, high-blood pressure, claustrophobia, or pregnant women.
*Only applies to tickets to Parks and Tours.